Cornwall Football Forum

Combo results 22/9/07

Not all clubs that have won the combo in the last few years have paid money.. at truro 2 years ago the 2nds got nothing at all and won everything.. As for helston and money im pretty sure what winnow said about the club giving £150 quid is correct. Altho i also heard there are a couple of players getting paid more but under seperate sponsership.. But we all know how easy rumours are spread.

HAHAHAH. WHY GOTO THE TOILET AND HAVE TO QUEUE AGAIN FOR THE BEERS THATS WHAT THE BAR IS FOR INIT BUD. I TAKE IT YOUR TALKING ABOUT PUERTO RICO BUD>>>>>>>

STRIKEY BUD I CAN PERSONALLY GURANTEE THAT ALL THE PLAYERS GET THE SAME MONEY. IF IT IS ANY DIFFERENT AND I FIND OUT THEN I WILL BE GONE.

THE ONLY EXTRA MONEY PAID OUT SO FAR FROM ME IS TO BRYNN WHEELER ON SATURDAY I BET HIM A TENNER HE WOULDNT SCORE A HAT TRICK AND HE DID SO I PAID UP...... :drink:

LIKE IVE SAID SOME PLAYERS PLAY FOR MONEY SOME PLAY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO WIN THINGS. ALOT PLAY OUT OF RESPECT FOR OTHER PLAYERS AND MANAGERS.

Guest Doombar Kid

Simon

dont ever take any notice of the knockers mate.I dont wish to sound patronizing Simon,but you are a lovely chap and you deserve the sucess that you are getting at this time,long may it continue eh?

Thats what i thought your stance was on it winnow.. believe me i know what rumours are like... at the end of the day people are gonna say stuff about helston now because you are top the league and flying.. Im really glad all is going ok for you winnow and the team got alot of close mates there..

Guest Helston Patriot

In total get around £5 a game (after domo or blakey have fined me for something stupid!!) then i put that behind the bar... With our "wages" we have already had a piss up in Truro and a bus home with £350 for beer! that was only after 7 games! The lads would rather put it towards a social then have it in thier wallets. FACT