Cornwall Football Forum

Frogpool 0-2 Perranwell

G Boon

Bridger

Poor performance from perranwell , definately the worst we have played this season but still grinded out the result. 4out of 4 in the league!

FHFL Results - 22/09/07 :c:

Percy Stephens Cup 1st Round

Pendeen 5 Cam Pk 2 (aet)

FHFL 1

Fal Ath 4 Hayle 0

Fal Town 4 Stithians 1

Helston 7 Wendron 0

Lizard 3 Holmans 5

Mousehole 2 Chasewater 2

Penryn 1 St Day 2

St Agnes 1 Falmouth Alb 4

St Keverne 6 Mawnan 2

FHFL 2

Culdose 5 Trispen 4

Frogpool 0 Perranwell 2

Hayle 1 Constantine 3

Mawgan 2 Perranporth 1

Mawnan 1 Marazion 0

Truro 2 Falmouth Albion 1

Wendon 0 Rosudgeon 5

FHFL DIV 2 Table - 22/09/07

FHFL 3

Lanner 4 Troon 0

Rosudgeon Res 0 Caraharrack Res 0

Stithians 2 Mullion 3

Wheatly Cobb Cup

Cury 0 Penryn 4

St Day 2 Falmouh Ath 1

FHFL DIV2 RNAS CULDROSE 5-4 TRISPEN

Lets say it was emotional to say the least!!! Trispen were 2-0 up and 4-2 up at certain points in the game but after a dissapointing beginning to the 1st and 2nd halfs culdrose managed to fight back at the end to clinch the points from a Trispen side who must have felt they at least deserved a draw

Culdrose scorers

Scoobie 1 (player/manager/chairman stunning end to end dribble even playing a cheeky one two with a trispen defender)

Sharp 1 (free kick beckhamesque)

Sam Connel 1 1ft tap in :clapper:

Neil Rudkin 2 (the veteran goalscorer comes off the bench after an injury layoff to clinch the game with a winner 5min from time) :thumbsup:

Falmouth Athletic 4 V Hayle 0

Falmouth 1 nil up inside 3 minutes with Perrin blasting into the bottom corner from 30yards. Ambrose added a second when he chipped the keeper from close range, 10mins before half-time jeffrey beat the keeper to score. Second half and Hayle threw everything at Falmouth to no avail and it was no suprise when Lee Miller ran half the length of the pitch before curling his shot into the far side netting to make it four -nil. Athletic suffered a series of injuries with 3 players having to leave the field in the second-half. (may I add not by foul play)

St Keverne 6 V Mawnan 0 Div 1

St darren i didnt say anything about are game because you posted the result.so didnt think i needed to come on here and say anything.if it makes u feel any better you were the better team in the second half and took your chances as we didnt in the first half and u deserved the 3 points. good luck for the rest of the season

mawgan 2 - perranporth 1

perranporth got off to a great start with a goal after 10 mins but after that it was all mawgan and i dont think i am being unkind to perran in saying that we could have had 10 but again a combination of poor finishing and good goalkeeping let us down. Nick Lockwood got the equaliser with a well taken goal after 75 mins then stalwart captain steve Harveldt got the winner with a delightful lob from the edge of the area, all in all a good game with a bit of banter between the lads but all forgotten about with a handshake at the end.

Mawgan are playing some good football but still need to be a bit more ruthless in front of goal

quick word on the ref who let the game flow and always looked to play the advantage 9/10

Guest keir dent

an awesome result for athletic again, scored 21 in 3 games and no goals conceded and if only they didnt get cheated against mawnen they would be top

keep it going lads

yeh still playing for tms.

how do you think you will do in the league keir,

do you think you will be chanlenging for the league is that y your bitter bout the points.

it will tough for you this season. but i think ur in for a shout .top 3 defantly.

maybe a good cup run