Cornwall Football Forum

URGENT MONEY ON WHOS IS NEXT MANAGER AT LISKEARD

Guest Postie Pidge

The new manager will be the one chosen by the committee who they believe will do the best job.

Lee Harvey must be worth a crack this time, at 37 (or so) he is getting on a bit!

:unsure: Rumour has it, could be perm any two from three; Chrisy Wakham, Dave Jones,Roger Fice - but at the end of the day it would be a loss for parkway, as they are three people who have Plymouth at heart and could together with the present management squad and officials make a first class Plymouth side which is what they would really like :thumbsup:

whoever it will be it has to be better than that goon clarkson, what an idiot, he has gone and ripped apart one of the best squads in the league, from what ive seen this season, the liskeard side of last year would have taken some stopping, i cannot believe chris burchell let all this happen and good players leave the club because of 1 idiot, with his track record why on earth did a good club like liskeard appoint him in the first place?? as far as i'm concerned the club got what they deserved by appointing him. liskeards loss is other clubs gains. i reckon herreara may take it on if the budget will continue to be there. interesting.........

:o Not always with Clarkson, PP, because he gets them on 'a piece of paper' and theyare not always registered with the FA. If you ask some of the players in the past who have signed these 'contracts' in the past, they wouldn't know the difference. On the other hand I understand that most of these are registered with the FA :wacko:

Reading the evening press, Robbie Herrera who signed close season from Bideford will be the caretaker manager for Liskeard at Chard in the Vase tomorrow.

His assistant is Paul Goodwin but it is hoped that most of the squad will be available, with the exception of Lee Harvey who is waiting FA clearance to play for Tavistock in the Vase and Ian Down who is set to leave Lux Park.

Not in the squad is goalkeeper Simon Zinn??

Guest plainmoor

Things are really starting to look bad at Liskeard at the moment, it seems that the money is drying up, as well as having to pay out £18k to the taxman, they are also paying their players 80% less than they agreed, 2 closed season signings from PFC only recieved £20 in their little brown envelope last week and if Robbie H takes over they can expect a little less.

Words of advice to Liskeard, don't let RH have anything to do with the wage packets.

It's looking glum. :(