Cornwall Football Forum

History of Threemilestone AFC

Guest jayer

Hi all

Not sure if any one can help or this the right place to start looking but I have recently taken on the role of chairman of Threemilestone AFC, and have been looking into the history of the club but it all seems very vague, even though here several people say it been running for years as a club.

So what I am looking for is anybody who has ever played for Threemilestone, the approx dates and whether you actually won anything with them, and any other info you think could be helpful.

Many thanks for your time and help, and sorry to all the people this doesn't concern for wasting your time.

My email address is ianandmel102@hotmail.co.uk if anybody requires it

Ian Jay

Threemilestone AFC

i played for tms during the early eighties in mining one we were runners up in the dunn cup against hayle , lowest we finished was 8th or 9th, i was top scorer for the club for 5 straight seasons with the lowest amount being 21. we also ended hayles 2 year unbeaten run at tms .will need to dig out me scrap books if you want more info and dates :clapper:

HI JAYER I PLAYED FOR TMS WHEN THEY PLAYED OUT TREGAVETHANLATE 70'S EARLY 80'S THE MAN YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO IS TOMMY WIGNAL IM SURE HE WAS THERE FROM WHEN TMS FIRST STARTED UP (STEALTH)