Cornwall Football Forum

cornish new boys

Guest cornish-new-boys-number13

Were suppose to be playin at Roskear park but the pitch obviously isnt playable yet, so for the time bein were at praze!!! thats where we'll be playing you on saturday.

(i play up front just incase that was what u wer really askin?) :wacko:

Cheers bud, I did mean "where is your pitch". Been a while since I played at Praze so I look forward to it. Do you go down to the pub on the corner in the village after the game?. Look forward to it and hope we enjoy a good game and a nice pint afterwards. I'd tell you which position I'll be playing BUT I never know where my manager is going to put me?. So far I've played upfront, left wing and centre midfield (didn't have a bad game in there actually).

Either way I guess you'll have number 9 on your back (worked that out all on my own) so I'll be sure to make myself known to you. I generally spend most of the game looking at the back of players shirts as they breeze past me with consumate ease.

Cheers bud, I did mean "where is your pitch". Been a while since I played at Praze so I look forward to it. Do you go down to the pub on the corner in the village after the game?. Look forward to it and hope we enjoy a good game and a nice pint afterwards. I'd tell you which position I'll be playing BUT I never know where my manager is going to put me?. So far I've played upfront, left wing and centre midfield (didn't have a bad game in there actually).

Either way I guess you'll have number 9 on your back (worked that out all on my own) so I'll be sure to make myself known to you. I generally spend most of the game looking at the back of players shirts as they breeze past me with consumate ease.

Well the past two home games the other sides didnt go back to the pub after, but we usually go to tyacks in camborne not the pub in praze so u guys could follow us back there if u wanted?

Yeh no worries look forward to it, if i get played that is!!!

lol

Guest Cornish NBs

CNB No9 you got to keep hitting the back of the net - 3 strikers now playing well - pressure is on.

Lets hope for a good game of footy on Sat played in good spirts

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anthopkins

good game against portreath on sat biys. first half was shocking, but we held strong in the second half! lets just hope that we wake up before the second half next week!