Cornwall Football Forum

Still too close to call in Div 1West!

Just been looking at the position at the top of the Division and makes tomorrow's match Callington v Mousehole one not to miss!

Mousehole played 27, points 66

Callington played 26, points 64

Remaining fixtures for each of them

Monday 5th May

CALLINGTON TOWN v MOUSEHOLE 3.00 PM

Saturday 10th May

MOUSEHOLE v WADEBRIDGE TOWN 3.00 PM

PENZANCE v CALLINGTON TOWN 3.00 PM

Monday 12th May

TRURO CITY v CALLINGTON TOWN 7.45 PM

Wednesday 14th May

CALLINGTON TOWN v WADEBRIDGE TOWN 6.45 PM

MOUSEHOLE v VOSPERS OAK VILLA 7.45 PM

Recent form suggests it could be a different name at the top of the table come the 14th http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/divisions/73/F/

Wadebridge will have a big say in who wins it as they have to go to both Mousehole and Callington next week and their front two of Luke Hodges and Dan Jennings are in good form at the moment.

Callington should win at Penzance, but I expect Truro may stick in one or two 1st teamers against them so that will be a difficult one, as will Mousehole's final game against Vospers (which is being played at Penzance) judging by both team's recent form and the fact that Vospers beat them last week.

Having said all that, I think it makes tomorrow's game between the two at Callington a virtual title decider.

Pity, we're away down at Penryn tomorrow cause that will quite a game to watch.

Callington are the best team in the west division, I personally think the west division is very poor since the lost of, Newquay, St Austell and Godolphin to the premier.

Mousehole are currently top and most of their players used to play for Hayle and Hayle were lucky to finish in the top half!

So Callington will win it