Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay ladies results.....................

yeah ok as iam the coach of st cleer mens team which has won all four games this season as i gave up saturday refereeing at age 22 and now do sunday refeering here it is for you.

from erm park ivybridge.

wearing my blue refs shirt 2 start with the first goal came from truro no i mean newqay and then staraight after newquay scored plymouth scored ( with eight men) then by half time it was 1v3. after i had my drink of water i came out in my red refs shirt and then newquay whent 1v7 up and then a argyle player whent off to make them have 7men which is the minuim amount. Then the scored 2 more and made it plymouth argyle 1 newqyay res 9.

so anita is that any good for you????

oh by the way i was the one who wore the pink suit to the cornwall county womens cup final last year which newqay won. I wonder what colour suit i will wear this year if i get the a womens cup final?????

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: far better then what anyone from Truro has put on here or will put on here. The ladies that they have played West ham and they can't be bothered guess the support for the ladies didn't last long. :angry2: If it was the mens team who won they'd be on here posting a report 5 mins after the final whistle. :lol:

And i know who you are ;) and i know all about the pink suit. Infact i know quiet alot about you :lol::drink::thumbsup: Oh and i think a nice baby blue suit would go down well with the ladies :thumbsup:

Guest Man on the Post

Anita, is this going to be your weekly rant? Last week you were demanding a full match report about 90 minutes after the match had finished! That aside, although playing at Truro the team are still called Newquay Ladies and they have their own website; www.newquayladiesfc.co.uk. It contains all the results, reports and stats. Today’s West Ham result is on there and I expect a match report will be posted tomorrow. I thought you would have already known this, or perhaps you did. :D

Man on the Post, I'm sorry if i still show an interest in Newquay (Truro or what ever) ladies, and how they are doing. I'm sure if it was the super stars opps sorry i mean the mens 1st team there would be a report on here within minutes. And i did look on both the Truro site and the Newquay ladies site before posting on here. Also theres more then enough time for someone to post results before i ask. The lads who play in the other leagues who use this site all manage to post results. And i don't demand a full match report just a basic one would be good. :thumbsup:

Anyone else wanna have a dig coz i asked for results from a game?????

Whilst returning after my visit to George Bush I popped into London saw the game flew to South Africa watched us lose just popping into the middle east to see if I can solve there problems then we might be able to get that match report done.

In the meantime as you well know the link for the results and match reports are listed under the ladies section on our website now where is the passport.

Well, Truro fans its quite clear from responses i've had from you if anyone wants to know about Newquay(Truro) ladies they have to go to the Newquay ladies site. So just one question whats the point in having a sub-forum on your website for ladies if everytime someone asks for a match report or scores you bite thier heads off??? I think the lot of you need to take some chill pills, only takes two mins to put "West ham 3-5 Newquay ladies good game played really well." Thats all i wanna know, and if you really want to know why i show an interest its because i have a few or thier old fans who ask me the scores who don't own a computer and have no other way of finding out the scores if i don't get them. So i guess i should thank Truro supporters for being so helpful with scores ect Thanks Truro :thumbsup: :drink:

Guest Man on the Post

That's exactly the type of report you got on the Truro website for the previous game against Keynsham and you were not happy with that. :angry: I suppose ther's just no pleasing some people.

Cor she's got a rant on today!! :angry2: Calm down Anita :blink: or have you still got a headache from that Truro goalie shouting non-stop for 90 minutes? Have a look on the Arsenal website to cheer yourself up :D

soccer fan .........

take a bit of time to gen up on the rules relating to the colour of your on field kit before your next game please ........BLACK WITH WHITE TRIM is the required colours laid down by CCFA .

WOULD NOT RATE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THE COUNTY WOMENS CUP FINAL IF YOU PERSIST IN WEARING FANCY COLOURS AT MATCHES

AS FOR WHAT COLOUR SUITS YOU WEAR OFF THE FIELD........WELL WHO CARES :yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo

Shaun ,

Are you really that silly ........of course it is a FA controlled league !!!

as are all the saturday and sunday leagues in Cornwall ....

how do you think you get appointed by a referees appointment officer if it is not an FA controlled league ???

Referees may not agree with the law that says you can only wear black...

but that doesn`t mean that you can make up your own rules..

you really do amaze me :blink::blink: :blink:

Here you go Anita - straight from the CWFL press officer...

FA PREMIER LGE SOUTHERN - West Ham United 3-5 Newquay.

There were six first-half goals, as Newquay posted a 5-3 win to move above West Ham into sixth spot. Jay Blackie put the Hammers ahead seven minutes in, but Leanne Griffiths and Helen Wood turned the game around for Newquay. Leanne Lapham extended their lead on 34 minutes and altough Sam Pittuck pulled one back three minutes later, Griffiths struck a second time for a 4-2 lead at the break. Pittuck reduced the deficit seven minutes into the second-half but Wood completed the scoring in the last five minutes.

S.WEST LGE ONE(South) - Plymouth Argyle Res 1-9 Newquay Res

Newquay travelled to Plymouth expecting a hard fixture after last seasons encounters but to their suprise they found Plymouth to only have 9 players, this spoilt what could have been a very good game, and Newquay winning by a comfortably 9 goals to 1 and but for the frame work of the goal it would have been 15 as Newquay struck either the post or crossbar on no fewer than 6 occassions with the keeper well beaten, The goalscorers for Newquay were Emma Pritchard 4, Corrine Potts 2,Helen Stubbs, Dani Salt and Janine Butterly 1 each. Praise must go to the players from Plymouth as they worked as hard as possible trying to restrict this talented Newquay side which in all honesty never really got out of third gear.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stig, well u r always a perfect referee!!! at leat i always take my tools of the trade out with me such as red and yellow cards and dont forget the match ball and leave it in the changing rooms(saltash v truro city seniour cup). oh yeah and you are the counties favourite referee by kicking off a semi final match half an hour late and you moaning about my colour shirts i wear when you are perfect!!!!