Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Results - 15/09/07

Guest 00Frogman

FHL 2 Frogpool 0-1 Pendeen.

Very close game, with only a superb strike seperating the sides. Good game in hot conditions. Well done to Pendeen, unlucky boys. It doesn't get any easier with Perranwell next week either!

:glare:

FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 9 V WENDRN 0

FALMOPUTH ALBION 0 V HELSTON 1

LIZARD 0 V MOUSEHOLE 5

FALMOUTH ATHLETIC FIELDING THEIR STRONGEST TEAM FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON, WERE INFRONT AFTER JUST A FEW MINUTES AND HAD THE GAME WRAPPED UP BY HALF-TIME 4/0 THE SECOND HALF WAS MUCH THE SAME AS THE FIRST. WENDRON TO THEIR CREDIT BATTLED TILL THE FINAL WHISTLE.

Guest BenTimmo

St Day III 0 - 1 Helston Ath III

Good game played in great spirit by both sides, Helston had a large number of players missing but still managed to grind out this result against a determind St Day side. Well played all!

5 teams maybe that is the problem quality not quanity is the answer, maybe the club are trying to be too BIG

You have it spot on all 5 teams are swapping players each week and no one is settled but the club decided it was the best decision pre season so the players have to go with it :( time will tell if it was a good idea but on current results it's only going to get harder!!!!

I know I gobbed off about a 9-0 drubbng to falmouth but got the leagues mixed up but cmon we lose to wendron 4ths in a midweek game 4-2 and then they get trounced 11-0 on the saturday by carharrack I know our form (culdrose) has been indifferent but can someone explain to me how a team that played pretty well monday night can then go out and get stuffed by that big a margin I feel there may be a squad rotation policy being employed by wendron in midweek????????

I know I gobbed off about a 9-0 drubbng to falmouth but got the leagues mixed up but cmon we lose to wendron 4ths in a midweek game 4-2 and then they get trounced 11-0 on the saturday by carharrack I know our form (culdrose) has been indifferent but can someone explain to me how a team that played pretty well monday night can then go out and get stuffed by that big a margin I feel there may be a squad rotation policy being employed by wendron in midweek????????

We had all 5 teams out on saturday which meant that our 4th team which lost 11-1 was very light on the ground. 11-1 is a crazy scoreline, we didnt turn up and caught them on form.

We had all 5 teams out on saturday which meant that our 4th team which lost 11-1 was very light on the ground. 11-1 is a crazy scoreline, we didnt turn up and caught them on form.

Sorry to hear after all the hard work you guys did on monday you lost players for the saturday fixture and paid the price. I've played at Holmans where we had 3 teams so to have to field 5 teams on a saturday is very commendable but must be an absolute nightmare on a friday night/saturday morning trying to make sure you have enough players