V

LISKEARD ATHLETIC

KO 1500

Saturday 22nd March

Bolitho Park

St Peter's Rd

Manadon

PL5 3JG

50/50 Draw, Full colour programme with hot and cold refreshment available from 1330

Follow Parkway at www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk and at Twitter @PlymouthPFC

Plymouth Parkway proudly sponsored by The Macon Store Plympton

WORK HARD..PLAY HARDER

Parkway 8 ( Nick Rudge , Levi Landricombe,Will Stringer 2 ,Adam Carter 3 ,Sam Hillson) Liskeard 0 ( HT 5-0 )

Pretty straightforward victory for Parkway against a Liskeard side that showed great commitment and heart throughout , but were out of their depth ability wise . Parkway were 5-0 up inside 25 minutes on a heavy pitch , and a only a succession of spurned chances in the second half and a decent display by The Blues sub keeper Rob Brown kept it to single figures .

From a personal point of view , it is difficult to see Liskeard ( my childhood club) in such a dire state . I really hope they can regroup and comeback

No money for promotion to the Western league last season yet paying out a league busting budget this season ?

That's why I call them Pathetic Parkway.....I sincerely hope they don't win the league.

And before way of the park or the bald one come on here with cries of derision ...Check your facts...I am most definitely in the know !

Come on Ivybridge or Exmouth .

A much improved performance in the week v Bodmin. Hard to judge todays game against a hardworking Liskeard. Only to say a few weeks ago they would have struggled without question The money argument always rears its head. Its up to the clubs what they think they can afford. As mentioned before there are players that only play for clubs because of the decent money. If they have not so well paid jobs or families to support who can blame them. But loyalty Hah. Cut the money most will just look for the next gravy train.

No money for promotion to the Western league last season yet paying out a league busting budget this season ?

That's why I call them Pathetic Parkway.....I sincerely hope they don't win the league.

And before way of the park or the bald one come on here with cries of derision ...Check your facts...I am most definitely in the know !

Come on Ivybridge or Exmouth .

Has something bad happened to you previously at Bolitho Park ? Did the other kids gang up on you ?

And back to the game!!!!!!!!

A well organised defence, clinical attack line and active, accurate hard working midfield went 3 goals up before I had even looked at my watch. 3 mistakes against a side of this calibre means 3 goals Im afraid.

By half time heads were down momentarily but a few strong words from the skipper and the managers lifted the boys and we played much better in the second half.

Parkway are a very strong outfit with class all over the pitch.

We are a young team building for the next few years and we are still determined to pick up more points before the end of the season. With 4 remaining games, all at home and a full squad to pick from, watch this space. It might be worth popping to Lux park for a few games.

My lads need a huge pat on the back, they work hard in training and are showing a team spirit within the first team that I have not witnessed at Lux park for a very, very long time. All credit to you boys from myself and Woodsy and the committee, keep going boys.

MQx

I think a lot of clubs can see what Liskeard are trying to achieve and should rightfully be fully praised for it Martin so well done to you and everyone at Lux Park. When Liskeard visited EDP just before Christmas it was the same and in that game also they showed a fighting spirit and togetherness that a lot of clubs just don't have. I for one fully believe in what is trying to be achieved at Lux Park and within the next few seasons will be a force to be reckoned with. Keep up the good work and fighting spirit.

Leedsunited......

Another Dane persona surfacing...All we need now is Millbrook Mike, Breugal the Elder,The Real Slim Shady, beaker and Pugwash and we may be getting a little near a full house ?

What an idiot !!!

Who mentioned you ?

But I didn't think it would take that long me old handsome for you to rear up.

Millbrook Mike......I still keep laughing to me self !

Where did you get that photo from ?