Cornwall Football Forum

NALDERS W.C.S.L DIV 1, DIV 2.

THE BIG ONE ONE SUNDAY. HAS GOT TO BE. T M S V TRURO, GWRSA ALSO A DRESS REHEASEAL

FOR THE CUP MATCH, AT THE END OF THE MONTH. TRURO PLAYED OUT THERE SKINS LAST SUNDAY.

AND T M S LOST TO CAMBOURNE PL. SO I CAN SEE THIS GOING TO TRURO GWRSA. 1-3.

FALMOUTH ALB V CAMBOURNE PL, HOME WIN 2-1

OXFORD INN V CROWNTOWN AWAY WIN 2-4

DIV 2 .

CALENICK V M- PAD AWAY WIN 1-3

HALESTOWN V TRURO UTD. HOME WIN 3-0

SHORTLENDSEND V BOOTERS HOME WIN 4-1

STAR V GLOWETH UTD. DRAW 2-2

ONLY MY OPINION LADS. BUT WHATEVER THE SCORE IS ON SUNDAY. ENJOY THE DAY.... BILLYM,

FALMOUTH ALB V CAMBORNE PL, 2-2

OXFORD INN V CROWNTOWN -3-1

T M S V TRURO, GWRSA 2-3

DIV 2 .

CALENICK V M- PAD 1-5

HALESTOWN V TRURO UTD. 4-1

SHORTLENDSEND V BOOTERS 2-5

STAR V GLOWETH UTD. 2-4

Keep the good season up lads(Gloweth)

THE BIG ONE ONE SUNDAY. HAS GOT TO BE. T M S V TRURO, GWRSA ALSO A DRESS REHEASEAL

FOR THE CUP MATCH, AT THE END OF THE MONTH. TRURO PLAYED OUT THERE SKINS LAST SUNDAY.

DIV 2 .

ONLY MY OPINION LADS. BUT WHATEVER THE SCORE IS ON SUNDAY. ENJOY THE DAY.... BILLYM,

Billy M

I do not mean to undermine you chap but you say that the Threemilestone v Truro G.W.R.S.A league game this week is a dress rehearsal for the cup match at the end of the month.

Looking at the fixtures Truro G.W.R.S.A have got Tremough in the Sunday cup the end of this month and the cup game between Truro G.W.R.S.A v Threemilestone that I think you are referring to is actually the 3rd sunday in October. :D

The only thing I can say is that you did say at the end of the month but did not say which month. :clapper:

Hope your well fella. :thumbsup:

DIV 2 .

Billy M

I do not mean to undermine you chap but you say that the Threemilestone v Truro G.W.R.S.A league game this week is a dress rehearsal for the cup match at the end of the month.

Looking at the fixtures Truro G.W.R.S.A have got Tremough in the Sunday cup the end of this month and the cup game between Truro G.W.R.S.A v Threemilestone that I think you are referring to is actually the 3rd sunday in October. :D

The only thing I can say is that you did say at the end of the month but did not say which month. :clapper:

Hope your well fella. :thumbsup: SO sorry, Cockerneyboy. next month whatever ? its certainly the biggest

tie in the cup. mouth watering tie you must agree, or do we detect a little bit of aprehension..... :unsure:

DIV 2 .

Billy M

Hope your well fella. :thumbsup: SO sorry, Cockerneyboy. next month whatever ? its certainly the biggest

tie in the cup. mouth watering tie you must agree, or do we detect a little bit of aprehension..... :unsure:

billym

Thats cockerkneeboy and not Cockerneyboy fella. :D

What a strange set of predictions.

Lot of optimism about Crowntown!

Well, if the pre-season friendlies and the training sesions were anything to go by, Crowntown should walk it in this Division.

Unfortunately, the other teams tend to run.

And, I sense a trace of bitterness creeping in.....

Perhaps one or two subscribers should mellow or have a nice rest from the forum.

Lookin forward to playing Crowntown again this sunday Hopefully if we start putting the chances that we are creating away we should be ok, we had three good games against them last year they deserved to win both league games and we did them in the cup semi. we played Truro GWRSA last week and they are a good well organised team we didnt play that well but they deserved to beat us and look like being the team to beat in this division

looks like Gloweth are goin to be the team to beat in Div 2 after seeing there results so far

And some people need to chill out a bit

threemilestone will have a strong side for sundays crunch with gwrsa,

i wouldnt go lookin at last weeks result against camborne we had 11 players not a full squad. at 1020am we only had 7 in changin rooms! and after 15mins jake came off injured.

as for sundays game we will give gwrsa a good game hopeful take points off them.

gloweth you have a good team for sunday league and i hope you do well in the cup. unless you come up against us that is.

my predictions for sunday

albion 5 - camborne 3

gwrsa 2 -tms 4

haha lets keep em guessin Rich..... :clapper:

I know you're someone who plays for us or watches us, I remember you posting something about our game up at St.Austell. I wasn't the only one wondering who you were before our game .v. Camborne Park though - this includes you Rich - so please reveal who you are so it doesn't look like we have a really unfriendly squad!!