Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL 1 Results 12/9/07

Billy i cant say wot i wud like to say as kids look at this lets just say i have kept quiet the whole way through this season and all i get of you lot is abuse !!!!!!!! I was walking through town the ova day and one person heavily connected with your club and only 3 weeks early was having laugh and joke with me as usual put her head down and ignored me after i said hello. I think the stuff that has been said and what has been going on is disgraceful if it was high standard of football i could understand but i only play for fun if there is no enjoyment i wont play. I have my reasons which i have kept quiet but think bout this I was top scorer last year, played my heart all year and through alot pain and in certain match i single handally won a penalty which i had the balls to step up and take which went bottom of the corner could not have gone more in the corner keeper guests right and made good save. I was singled out at the end even though i recall having mom in that game and manager failed to speak to me for 2 weeks

Y am i not there ?

how r u mate any way ????

Updated FHFL 1 league table

FHFL 1

Still awaitin Holmans v Hayle result Cheers Holman10, just about to update

Fixtures this Saturday

Chacewater v St Keverne

Falmouth Albion v Helston

Holmans v Penryn

Lizard v Mousehole

Mawnan v Stithians

St Agnes v Falmouth Town