BOLITH PARK

ST PETER'S ROAD

MANADON

PL53JG

Hot and Cold refreshments available from 1830

Follow Parkway at www.plymouthparkwayfootballclub.co.uk

and at Twitter @PlymouthPFC

Plymouth Parkway FC proudly sponsored by The Macron Store Plympton

Parkway 3 Exeter City 3 ( Parkway win 5-3 on penalties ) .

Gutted I couldn't be there tonight . Sounded like a humdinger of a game with Parkway going 2 up early on , Exeter City having a man sent off after 10 minutes , a stoppage for a flare on the pitch , Exeter getting it back to 2 each early in the second half , Parkway quickly making it 3-2 , before Exeter equalised again late on and another man from each side going off for handbags at the end , Ben Elphick was the hero as he saved a spot kick , and Lance Bailey put down his chips and converted the winning penalty .

Thanks to Scott on the twitter , and the Bald One for talking me through the penalty shoot out .

Awful performance from our midfield tonight. Far too many mistakes and lost possession. No quality from the wide areas in general but at the end if a strange game we move onto the final. I was astonished by some of the decisions from the referee tonight. Waving cards around willy nilly !! The very young exeter side didn't deserve to lose but I suppose niether did parkway. The pitch held up amazingly well tonight and its obvious that the parkway groundstaff have done wonders to get the game on. Onwards and upwards !

Crowd was approx 220. The flare was lit by a Exeter City fan behind their goal . Looked good , although a pain , as the game was stopped to let the smoke clear. Thought I was in the San Ciro for a moment.

Hectic , eventful first 10 minutes. If Exeter kept their 11 men on the pitch this may have been a different result.

But they did not and Parkway go to the final.

Some of the fast accurate passing of the Exeter team was a pleasure to watch.

We had big problems in the second half where some of the players looked like they were running on empty and Exeter kept coming at them. We could not keep the ball and this put the team under pressure.

5 excellent penalties to clinch the tie.

You have to put this result into context , Exeter are part of a professional football outfit.

This a great result for Wayne and the lads and congratulations to all of them.

Well done to Gaz for getting the pitch into a playable state. Great effort bud.

A couple of Argyle faithful stood in front of me and could not believe the value they got for £4. Pity more of these fans did not turn up to our home games.

Well done again lads , cmon Parkway.