Cornwall Football Forum

can anyone help

I LIKE THE TITLE. BUSHY SHAHE ON YOU.... AFTER A CONSULTATION WITH OUR TREASURER . YOU THEN

GO OUT FISHING. LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT... THE FALMOUTH HELSTON LEAGUE. WILL NOT ALLOW ROSS

TO PLAY. FOR PENRYN FC. UNTIL HE PAYS UP IN FULL. NO CLUBS LIKES TO SEE PLAYERS TRYING TO.

(JUMP SHIP) TO AVOID PAYING HIS SUBS. LITTLE CLUBS LIKE FALMOUTH ALBION. NEED AND DEPEND ON

THE SUPPORT.OF THERE LADS TO PAY THERE SUBS. SO MR BUSHY. DO THE RIGHT THING. AND PAY UP .

ALL THE OUTSTANDING SUBS. FOR ROSS. IM SURE THE MANAGMENT AT PENRYN FC. WOULD BE DEALING

WITH THIS MATTER. EXACTLY THE SAME AS ALBION.

BILLY McLAREN.

To make things simple in this case.

If a player wants to leave a club but owes money for some reason and can't pay there and then, why doesn't the club he wants to move too pay it for him (in cash, via the player, so the other team doesn't know it's from them). Then that player will have time to pay back his new team as and when he can afford it.

Simple, everyone's happy and the FA aren't involved.

Page 73 of the new CCFA Handbook gives full details of "Football Debt Recovery" - disciplinary cost (fines) and weekly match fees are included as recoverable but annual subscriptions are not. Realistically, Clubs hold the solution to players owing them money in their own hands - if they don't pay, don't pick them until they do 'cos they can't play anywhere else!

What would happen if the player was adamant he had paid all fines and match fees owed but the club disagread.Who would the ccfa back?Surely its up to the club to make sure debts owed do not spiral out of control, so if a player decides to leave he only owes say 2 weeks subs.

why would another club want to have somebody who doesn't pay his way

bushy be a man and pay what you owe i can't be doing with clowns who leave smaller clubs high and dry. when i took over at mawgan the previous manager had let a couple of lads subs go above £50 each they then both left and i had to try and get the money out of them (more chance of nailing p**s to a flagpole)

little clubs need subs in order to stay in existance

so pay up

:angry:

woh woh woh im not the one who owes subs, so as for be a man and pay up read the the topic properly first. im happy at penryn, however im asking on behalf of a player who wants to join penryn. and billy dont you think the club should of stopped ross playing if he owes so much, the club are partly to fault with him running up over 50 pound, the subs will be paid off he has told me he will pay tomorrow. all the best

D BUSH

I think Billym has summed it up. Clubs need subs.

Footballers aren't noted for their generosity and, dare I say it, not always for their honesty and integrity.

There needs to be some central control to oversee the whole system or clubs will fall over like dominos.

"Policing" clubs and players is one thing that the CCFA can and must do well to keep the game feeling good.

if somebody sods off without paying fines and subs, then the other players end up footing the bill, directly or indirectly. That's scarcely fair.

I know of clubs that have folded owing money. The CCFA will recover that by preventing the registration of players registered with the club when it folds until they've paid their share. Join a club - you're responsible for how its run. (Look up "club" in the dictionary) If the management stuffs up, they're the management the club (Members) put or left there.

Does this count as a rant?

I don't think that the question needed asking in the first place.