Cornwall Football Forum

Multiple Postings

There seems to be an increasing problem on this forum with multiple postings of the same message. It's very easy especially on a smartphone to press "send" multiple times, but there is a delete button for your own posts, please use it.

This is even more annoying with new topics where the same posting gets different replies on adjacent threads, or one version just sits there unanswered.

The other irritation are those who believe that their posting is so wonderful/important that it needs to be aired on multiple sub-forums. Most of us read most, if not all of the forum content, we don't need the same post popping up each time. Please choose the most relevant sub-forum and stick to it.

Highlight your text, hold down Ctrl key and press c at the same time, this will copy your text onto a clipboard.

Open you new text box and hold down Ctrl and press v at the same time, this will paste your text into the new text box.

Clipboard will remember the last item you have copied only.

MQx

Hey mate you could be a school teacher !

Highlight your text, hold down Ctrl key and press c at the same time, this will copy your text onto a clipboard.

Open you new text box and hold down Ctrl and press v at the same time, this will paste your text into the new text box.

Clipboard will remember the last item you have copied only.

MQx

Hush Martin, they'll all be at it now just because they can. I think that I've opened a can of worms!

Do you think we ought to put up a notice a bit like the one at Anfield.....?

"This is Lafrowda. Say goodbye to your Mum."

Or one of my poems...on second thoughts, 3.30 kick-offs might reduce bar takings.....

We could put some concrete over the top of the "tunnel" to cut any visiting giraffes down to size. When something green, black and very short and solid is coming up behind you it's perfectly camouflaged by the fog and the long grass.....

There seems to be an increasing problem on this forum with multiple postings of the same message. It's very easy especially on a smartphone to press "send" multiple times, but there is a delete button for your own posts, please use it.

This is even more annoying with new topics where the same posting gets different replies on adjacent threads, or one version just sits there unanswered.

The other irritation are those who believe that their posting is so wonderful/important that it needs to be aired on multiple sub-forums. Most of us read most, if not all of the forum content, we don't need the same post popping up each time. Please choose the most relevant sub-forum and stick to it.

O.K. so l was wrong on one count.

Playmaker, who has been advertising his availability on multiple sub-forums, was outed, as far as his identity is concerned, on the S.W.P.L. forum yesterday and today there is still someone trying to find out his name on the J.C.C. forum. So I admit it, not everybody reads everything on all the sub-forums.

Multiple Posting is still irritating for those of us who do!

Frazer7 ? Is that Frazer Cadman ? He owes me a fortune still. It's all very well forcing his head down a pocket of the St Just pool table, it doesn't get you your money back !

His grammar was always a bit questionable. I offered English lessons to all my signings from Troon , but they weren't very interested. As long as you can grunt, fight, kick a ball and clear out the back door when the rent man comes, you can communicate well enough anyway down there.

Even the Chairman of the Combination League Management Committee lives down that way, I believe. :)