Cornwall Football Forum

Chown UK

The packet says Mawnan were at home to Wendron whereas your post says Wendron at home - can you clarify this.

I, like yourself am trying to keep up to date league tables for FHFL 1 and 2 for the Falmouth Albion website (clubwebsite.co.uk also) and just trying to ensure I input the right info.

Also anyone ideas about and Mawgan - Pendeen result from Saturday in FHFL 2.

I can post regular up to date FHFL 1 league tables if people want.

Cheers

frogpool 2 falmouth albion 2

frogs 2 goals were headers from an old man with one knee!! and albions first goal was an absolute screamer from 20 yards on an angle! the young lad will never hit a better one!concentrate on your game though instead of spitting on one of our players.disgrace! good game of football apart from that. :angry: :clapper:

frogs 2 goals were headers from an old man with one knee!! and albions first goal was an absolute screamer from 20 yards on an angle! the young lad will never hit a better one!concentrate on your game though instead of spitting on one of our players.disgrace! good game of football apart from that. :angry::clapper:

so rappo how many is that this season?? and how many have u targetted for the season?

FHFL 2 - Constantine 2 Mawgan 2

Chown UK

The packet says Mawnan were at home to Wendron whereas your post says Wendron at home - can you clarify this.

I, like yourself am trying to keep up to date league tables for FHFL 1 and 2 for the Falmouth Albion website (clubwebsite.co.uk also) and just trying to ensure I input the right info.

Also anyone ideas about and Mawgan - Pendeen result from Saturday in FHFL 2.

I can post regular up to date FHFL 1 league tables if people want.

Cheers

Yeah sorry should read Mawnan vs Wendron

constantine 2-2 mawgan

this was a good hard game, both teams have improved squads on last year which led to some good football being played by both sides. Mawgan were denied a half time lead by some excellent goalkeeping one save in particular was a header from 6 yards out which he somehow managed to keep out and another was a penalty right on half time. after half time mawgan threw everything at constantine but shot after shot was blocked or saved. Then the inevitable happened and constantine took the lead with their 1st shot on target but to be fair to the mawgan keeper it was a rasping free kick which any keeper would have struggled to get to. Mawgan equalised through eddie stewart who flicked the ball over the keeper and clipped into the empty goal on the volley. Constantine took the lead through an own goal by lee coulton. The equaliser came 10 minutes from time with Steven (spike) Hughes finally opening his account for the season.

the only dissapointing thing in the game was that cy prynn was on the sidelines and not on the pitch so i wasnt able to kick him :D:D :D

Mawgan v Pendeen was called off due to Pendeen not being able to raise a side, has it been confirmed that Mawgan get Maximum points if so what would the score stand as for goal difference sake.

Still awaiting last nights results on:

Hayle vs Rosudgeon

Pendeen vs Marazion Blues

Again would like to say my tables and results are not endorsed by the FHFL.

FHFL 2 Results Grid

FHFL 2 Table

Guest 00Frogman

frogs 2 goals were headers from an old man with one knee!! and albions first goal was an absolute screamer from 20 yards on an angle! the young lad will never hit a better one!concentrate on your game though instead of spitting on one of our players.disgrace! good game of football apart from that. :angry::clapper:

lizzie was wondering last night where you got your hair band from???? I told her you'll be bald in a couple of years and she could probably have yours!!!

just about got the spit off. Just as well he did it to me and not Brett 'Hatchett' Hocking, or Nick 'The Lynch' Lassiter. -Or it could've ben his final game for a while!!

;)

Hayle 1 Roseudgeon 3

Should have been more for Roseudgeon but a very good game played in excellent spirit.

Roseudgeon look like they have strengthened. They apparently had four missing last night but I was interested to see former St Ives combo manager Graham Buckley and St Ives striker Striker Sam Gent playing.

Should be an interesting season for Roseudgeon

nicked it off my daughter rob!!! think she paid a quid fifty in claires accessories!! tell the mrs she cant have it cos its keepin my toupee on!!! and its a lucky one now those 2 headers flicked off it the other night!! hope you got all the spit off mate!!?? see you saturday,i,ll be there early as usual!!!!!!!!! :D