Cornwall Football Forum

What a super Sunday

Anita

The Hammers Boys also did well on saterday, they got good revenge on Reading, whatever some people may say about Bellamy, he's started to pay back some of the 9 million spent on him,

Oh by the way what happened to shefield United,? I think they lost, sorry they are not in the PREM are they,

:thumbsup::clapper::yahoo::c: :c:

Anita

Yes it should be a good game usually is between the two clubs, but to be fair I would not dare to predict, as both teams are playing very well,

Hammers :clapper::thumbsup::yahoo::c::c:

Hammers, I would not dare to predict as both teams are playing well ? :D

Unlike you not to have some sort of say on that, Go on fella just predict the result. :thumbsup:

Anita/Hammers, Great results all round i should say this weekend and good to see the irons getting a good result away and against reading (not an easy place to go). :yahoo:

hammers ?

Im confused, your supposed to be a west ham fan yet you dont know weather we are home or away to our friendly fellow londoners (Gawd Blimey Guvoner). :D

Well i would not be able to say that the Arse would win so im going for a 1 - 0 in the 89th minute. :clapper:

Anita, Once again you are correct. :clapper:

Saturday 29th september 15.00 k/o West Ham v Arsenal

Tuesday 1st January 15.00 k/o Arsenal v west Ham

Im sure we cannot do as bad as we did last new years day (we put that right) :yahoo: