Cornwall Football Forum

Thanks are due to Porthleven

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Thanks to all the Porthleven officials who welcomed the few Newquay Loyal who travelled yesterday, it was much appreciated.

Indeed, Ports chairman in his programme notes appealed to the home fans...... "Today, more than ever, I ask for your vocal support, because I am sure that Newquay will be out in force with their band of loyal supporters and a big Gala Parc welcome to you all - we don't mind where you put your flags lads !"

Apologies that so few turned up at Gala Parc, perhaps we should have put the huge flag in front of the Newquay goal after all (cracking dig at the Town lot Chairman). We look forward to returning one day soon when our lot are not working, playing cricket or being dragged round the shops (or even running the line). Our next scheduled meeting is at Mount Wise on Sat 22nd Dec, you can let us have the 3 points prezzie we gave you back.

I've just been down to Gala Parc for the Combo game between Porthleven and Perranporth and I was amazed at your excellent facilities Paps. I've never been there before and it was the last thing I expected, the ground is great and the pitch was in excellent condition - a credit to your groundsman :clapper: The only complaint (although I doubt she was complaining really!) was from Anita about the changing rooms - neither team was keen to close the door and everywhere she looked she got an eyefull of naked man-flesh!! Thanks for a great evening even if the result was not quite what we hoped for ;)