Cornwall Football Forum

Mousehole AFC

Just thought i would drop a line to say how impressed i was with the new facilities at Trungle Parc yesterday, changing rooms are big and expansive and the pitch was in excellent condition and you can see how hard they have worked this summer , even the crowd have mellowed !!!!!!

Good game yesterday, played in the right spirit and we can have no complaints about the result although when your lucks out, one of the goals, the ball hit the linesmans flag stayed in play and they broke away and scored !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but we did ok with only 6 1st teamers available.

Thanks John. A lot of very hard work has gone on behind the scenes this summer and its great to hear such words of approval!!

Thought you had a blinder yourself , certainly a MOM performance for your side.

Hope we can both be at full strength for our next meeting and all the best for the rest of the season.

Great to here such good comments about our new and improved facilities. We had fabulous apprasial from players, supporters and officials at the game yesterday, which makes all the hard work that has been put in the club during the closed season very worth while. A huge thank you goes to all that helped get the work done.

I would also like to say that it was great to see alot of new faces supporting the Seagulls 1st home fixture of the season and of course the regulars aswell.

I am looking forward to getting the 2nd teams season underway on wed nite home to Hayle!

Pictures of the ground and the new facilities can be seen on our website www.mouseholefc.co.uk :yahoo::clapper: :c: