Cornwall Football Forum

Massey Moans

Not brown envelopes - beer tokens from personal sponsors, payment in another form. Best of luck to them, just the hypocrisy people do not like. Remember the responses from last season, we play for the club, we play for the craic, we play for the fun after the game,and on a Sunday you should see the fun we have. Hip, hip hooray !!!!!! If every ones beer was free (to a point) and had transport fixed for us, we would all have a good time.

As a bar person mentioned last year, he would like the bar tab to be settled !!!!

Payment in kind the taxman calls it, best of luck again, but, its a payment.

you are talking out of your backside

Not brown envelopes - beer tokens from personal sponsors, payment in another form. Best of luck to them, just the hypocrisy people do not like. Remember the responses from last season, we play for the club, we play for the craic, we play for the fun after the game,and on a Sunday you should see the fun we have. Hip, hip hooray !!!!!! If every ones beer was free (to a point) and had transport fixed for us, we would all have a good time.

As a bar person mentioned last year, he would like the bar tab to be settled !!!!

Really - I may know more than you then. Just keep paying for YOUR beer.

TheolderIgetthebetterIwas,

I know one thing for sure you have trouble with IT Data,when a thread starts with somethink like Massey moans then thats what they want to talk about not what a crazy old man wants to keep harking on about,(get with it old man)Why not Start your own thread with I Know everythink about Helston.

you THINK you know more than me...you THINK everything you write on this forum is right. You THINK you know everything that is going on at Helston. May be you should change your name to TheolderIgetthe morebitterIam.....as that's how you come across my friend

Really - I may know more than you then. Just keep paying for YOUR beer.

Actually Mr Dobbie, Mr justice started on Helston and YOU perpetuated it, not me. I merely commented on what I hear coming out of the Helston camp - from the players no less, or ex players now. And as I said twice - best of luck to them, no bitterness here, couldn't care less whether their paid in beer ,cash or green shield stamps, the fact remains that the Helston camp are fuelling the fire, whether by design or not.

I also do not think I know everything going on at Helston, I actually know very little, only what I'm told by Helston people. I certainly don't believe that everthing I put on the forum is correct, as with most posts its second hand, coming out mainly from within, same as a lot of others no doubt.

So I respectfully suggest you put your own house in order first, then ignore mine and any other comments regarding Helston paying and you will feel much better. Me, myself - I'm fine thanks, and I hope your well too.

TheolderIgetthebetterIwas,

I know one thing for sure you have trouble with IT Data,when a thread starts with somethink like Massey moans then thats what they want to talk about not what a crazy old man wants to keep harking on about,(get with it old man)Why not Start your own thread with I Know everythink about Helston.

Well, well Mr python you think I'm crazy, well, maybe ??? The same applies to you as dobbie - read the thread. You obviously have trouble with data, not me.

So have a word with every-one else that go off of thread, WHOOPS !!!! that'll be pretty much every thread then - won't it ???? You should try writing in a straight jacket, happy days, I wish you well.

our house is very much in order. ..please wipe your feet on entering next time!

Actually Mr Dobbie, Mr justice started on Helston and YOU perpetuated it, not me. I merely commented on what I hear coming out of the Helston camp - from the players no less, or ex players now. And as I said twice - best of luck to them, no bitterness here, couldn't care less whether their paid in beer ,cash or green shield stamps, the fact remains that the Helston camp are fuelling the fire, whether by design or not.

I also do not think I know everything going on at Helston, I actually know very little, only what I'm told by Helston people. I certainly don't believe that everthing I put on the forum is correct, as with most posts its second hand, coming out mainly from within, same as a lot of others no doubt.

So I respectfully suggest you put your own house in order first, then ignore mine and any other comments regarding Helston paying and you will feel much better. Me, myself - I'm fine thanks, and I hope your well too.

Just to get back to the subject of who has and has not signed for Truro so far: with the players known to have signed, Truro will struggle in the Southern Prem. Simply not enough players with the touch of class needed, that vital first touch and ability to make the right decisions quickly. Truro will be without 3 key suspended players for their first game or two so will be unlikely to gain any points in the first couple of weeks. Thereafter, they will still find it hard and as the table sorts itself out Truro will need to beat fellow strugglers at the bottom. This isn't intentionally knocking what has become a club returning from the dead, but despite the air of optimism around the ground v Argyle, will it hold up as the defeats pile up? I hope I'm wrong, I really do, because I'd love to see Conference football in Cornwall again - but there needs to be more class on the pitch and I suspect Messrs Massey and co must have had some knock-backs from suitable players not willing or able to face the travel.

Common Tater you are way off the mark if you think Truro City will lose their early games, I believe the players still at the club from last season will take the lead assisting the newcomers to settle in, there should be enough talent for City to be near the top of the form table after 6 games not as you assume bottom or near bottom.

Truro City will take the Southern League by storm but eventually finish in about 7th place. Now that would be success because there are many well established clubs with a higher non league pedigree competing against us.

Truro City - Cornwall's only outlet for top non league level 3 football.- TRURO CITY where proper football get's played.