Cornwall Football Forum

Centre line flags

You never had to have them in the first place (i don't think) But if you did have them they had to be a certain distance away from the line, so i guess its up to you weather or not you use them. I may be wrong but i'm sure thats what i was told once :unsure:

i am a changed man,when it comes to refs,they have a hard enough job with out us all shouting at them all the time.took me a long time ,but we should give them a break,yes they are going to get some wrong,but players make mistakes,open goals.miss placed pass,etc,so lets all get off there backs and let them get on with there job,and dermot was olso a nice guy to speak to after the game :drink:

i am a changed man,when it comes to refs,they have a hard enough job with out us all shouting at them all the time.took me a long time ,but we should give them a break,yes they are going to get some wrong,but players make mistakes,open goals.miss placed pass,etc,so lets all get off there backs and let them get on with there job,and dermot was olso a nice guy to speak to after the game :drink:

I agree Mr M BUT I don't miss open goals or mis-place my passes. That's why I'm so quick to criticise others ;)

I agree Mr M BUT I don't miss open goals or mis-place my passes. That's why I'm so quick to criticise others ;)

coopsie looks like you have turned into a woman,hee :clapper: