Cornwall Football Forum

Congrats St Day

Guest PJD ref

Guest PJD ref

Hello all I am a new user to Cornish Soccer Forum, and as well as a Club Official at St Keverne I am also a registered CCFA Referee, so I look forward to my fair share of abuse from Falmouth/Helston league sides this coming term.

One of the things I wanted to mention on here is how impressed I was with the facility's at ST DAY AFC. My six a side team, Rosenithon Rangers, recently played in the five a side tournament held at the club. From the changing rooms to the bar to the whole tournament me and my team were so impressed.

I aslo met a few club officials in and their attitude towards thier club was fantatsic, I wish we could do something half as good down our way.

So once again congratulations St Day on a world class tournament and a fantastic set up you have.

Enough of the sucking up now, im expecting a ribbing from St Pikey to follow

Guest Peppermint

Now now Chown UK - one of your fellow administrators pulled the plug on Darin's excellent and very funny report on Porthleven v Foxhole because he made some tongue in cheek remarks.

I am very pleased to have any postings with humour on here and I am sure yours was meant in a funny way!!

A question regarding Darin Morse - we have not had any of his excellent reports lately so has he been warned off. If so that is absolutely not on and most of us with a sense of humour are having withdrawl symptoms.

Now now Chown UK - one of your fellow administrators pulled the plug on Darin's excellent and very funny report on Porthleven v Foxhole because he made some tongue in cheek remarks.

I am very pleased to have any postings with humour on here and I am sure yours was meant in a funny way!!

A question regarding Darin Morse - we have not had any of his excellent reports lately so has he been warned off. If so that is absolutely not on and most of us with a sense of humour are having withdrawl symptoms.

No mate, I too, enjoy reading his reports.

Guest Peppermint

Well said Chown UK and I like your sense of humour.

With all the events of the past few days you certainly have to have one if you come from Newquay!

Probably a little biased as the current holders of the St Day compo, and 3 times winners :thumbsup: , but happy to echo earlier comments - a very well organised tourno and with great facilities. Thank you for the invite!

I don't recall Rosenithon Rangers as being part of the team names though??? Guess they came in under a different name???

Well done to Kerwyn, Mark Evvo's dad - Tony (Evvo - an animal and a star all rolled into one!!!!), Adrian, etc etc etc for their commitment and enthusiasm.

:clapper:

Guest PJD ref

Darren

No we were there but we ddint proceed past the group stages! We were on Pitch on in Group One.

Wearing red shirts, blue sleeves.

And Well done Although I didnt see any of your games I am told your team played a blinder all day.