Cornwall Football Forum

Who has moved and who is yet to move?

It's a must to keep Ryan at Parkway then. With Carter moving up to higher standard that will be top 2 goal scorers from last season both at Parkway and for me that will be a formidable partnership. Ryan creates as many as he scores. Think Parkway will win it by a country mile looking at this squad. . .

Massive problem is ....... Some of these players WILL NOT want to be on the bench! And puting ego's into the equation, parkway will struggle keep people happy! It's the same as what happened a few seasons ago! I really hope I'm wrong, as when I'm in plymouth I always try to catch a parkway match, but I don't think I will be wrong!sadley!

Just thought i would say that this was so hard for Levi to leave Elburton, as Wes and the club were so good to him and his bruv that they think its the right time to leave as they want to win the league and the hard work that Levi has put into getting fit,( and he never did that for me) that this was a good time for him to go for it. I know Parkway have signed quality so far but i believe this is the best to signings they have made.All the best Parkway hope this is your year. Ravo

They'd be mugs not too. Stay where they are playing for beer tokens in a mickey mouse league, in front of 40 or so people.

No brainer, go and see the world so to speak, and get paid reasonably well. A good craic on the bus on the way back will make up for a Sunday piss-up at Helston I'm sure. In years to come they would live to regret it if they did not try " I could have played that level" - "I was asked to sign " blah blah blah, heard it all before, my reply is always "but you didn't"

The warning was given some months ago, you get a decent team, and the big boys come calling, been happening for years, always has - always will. Helston haven't approached anyone then, of course they have - no difference. Best of luck to all three.

Theolderigetthebetteriwas,

Pity that you was not so forthcoming when Dave Wadd asked Rob Riley to join falmouth town when they had a cracking team and he was playing mickey mouse football at Penryn winning the combo over and over again.

Or is it that with Helston weakened other clubs may get an oppurtunity to win something.

In this economic climate, only Helston and Penryn seem to have their teams sorted without massive payouts maybe you should stick together on this one

Their choices not mine !!!!! If the three decide to stay with their present club, then the best of luck to them for that as well.

What has Rob Riley, Penryn or me to do with three Helston players choosing to go to Truro or not ??????? I'm glad you agree with me that it is indeed mickey mouse football, and I doubt either club has their teams sorted yet - its open season for signings.

I believe there has only been one training session between all three clubs mentioned, players can go anywhere at the moment.

It's all dried up hansome dan!! There wasn't an endless pot!! I imagine the boy eddy to go to Truro now as he only plays for money but not sure about the other two!

A really fantastic achievement for helston who three seasons ago had 7 players attending pre-season training and are now having approaches from Southern League teams! Helston are well and truly on the Cornish footballing map, no matter how much money was spent putting that team together

Unfortunately for the arrogant Taylor this is karma coming back to bite him in the arse. I would be happy if the three players signed for truro as it might knock him off his perch :c:

I would say he was more self-assured than arrogant.

Good luck to the 3 if they step up.

Will the dream team at Truro get as much out of them as Mr Taylor did?................................................I doubt it.

Unfortunately for the arrogant Taylor this is karma coming back to bite him in the arse. I would be happy if the three players signed for truro as it might knock him off his perch :c:

Will the dream team at Truro get as much out of them as Mr Taylor did?................................................I doubt it.

Andy I've heard on the Camborne Jungle Drums that Ben Gadson & Dom Batch have left Porthleven to join Denty at PZ....Big loss for Port if that's true :(

Andy I've heard on the Camborne Jungle Drums that Ben Gadson & Dom Batch have left Porthleven to join Denty at PZ....Big loss for Port if that's true :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Mr Dent can be a very persuasive individual.............................................................but I like him!

If true, yes a big loss. Very few good players to go round who have the ambition to play in a higher league.

I watched Wez 18s today and i thought they did realy well. Their is four i think that could go up to the first team so no need to panic.Got to give Wez the respect that he deserves he always gets the players at a young age year in and year out.

ive heard jordan trott is set to leave! with the landricome brothers leaving and callum martindale and jack alexander thats 5 players from last season. hopefully the players simon westlake is supposedly bringing in, they can stay in and around the top 6 !