Cornwall Football Forum

Who has moved and who is yet to move?

There seems to be lots of movements of players this close season.

But which are sheer rumour and which are going to be definite signings?

I have heard of several departures from Bodmin Town and Saltash United, but are they definates?

What is the date that pen can be put to paper and turn rumour in fact.

It will be interesting this year with the mighty Bodmin a weaker team. I would say the best team I saw ( especially the second half of the season ) were St.Austell. They have added some quality signings to their squad and I think they will be up there in the top 2 the end of next season. Not a lot of coming or goings at the moment from Elburton ?

I am still undecided about Gav Coulton for Parkway. I think we need to sign another striker also.

There looks to be lots of changes to the playing staff at Saltash United next season. With Gavin Coulton to Plymouth Parkway, Sean Jewell to Bodmin Town and Richard Maddison now in the USA. Have also been told that Stu Clark and Dimitri Kanakh have left too.

After several seasons where the squad remained the mainly the same with a few changes, it looks like there could be several new faces next season.

I've heard that Sam Cooper is leaving Parkway as is the young lad Richards, and Parkway are trying to sign Pethick from Launceston and Sam Hughes.......

I have also heard that Lee Bevan is going to Torpoint!

It would be a disaster if Richards left. He is a great player and He scored the majority of Parkways goals last season.

I would not like to see Cooper leave either. A great lad with an excellent workrate and attitude.

I've heard that Sam Cooper is leaving Parkway as is the young lad Richards, and Parkway are trying to sign Pethick from Launceston and Sam Hughes.......

I have also heard that Lee Bevan is going to Torpoint!

It would be a disaster if Richards left. He is a great player and He scored the majority of Parkways goals last season.

I would not like to see Cooper leave either. A great lad with an excellent workrate and attitude. Richards would be a big loss!

I believe he has left them before......

There was a mention of Saltash coming in for him...... My understanding is that the manager wanted to bring in more "local" players......

Quicksilver you are right, clubs never settle down until a few months into the season, players are promised playing time etc and it usually takes 6 weeks or so for them to realise they arent playing to then jump ship.

Suppose Richards could go Bodmin as they will be looking for striker now carter has gone. Last time Richards left parkway was few years ago when he was not getting playing time, that's not the case now though

Thisiscornwall just reported jewell moved from Saltash to Bodmin, Danny bance also signed for Bodmin

There looks to be lots of changes to the playing staff at Saltash United next season. With Gavin Coulton to Plymouth Parkway, Sean Joyce to Bodmin Town and Richard Maddison now in the USA. Have also been told that Stu Clark and Dimitri Kanakh have left too.

After several seasons where the squad remained the mainly the same with a few changes, it looks like there could be several new faces next season.

Paul

I would love to know where you get all this information from?

Coulton, Jewell and Maddison from a post already on here. Clark and Kanakh were mentioned to me by a football friend.

lots of changes here at my local team goalie Tom blackler to saltash Mark Versesi to Mousehole cant understand that 1 hes a class player also on the way out Matt david and Danny Brook both very good players players in so far Glen Squires back again andd goalie Tom vercoe from wadebridge .Should be a interesting season

Blacky has joined Saltash as like so many others, the travelling for training in particular, can be too much. Cheesy has a young family and has just moved further West, he has teamed up with Mousehole, again due to them being local to him, the Seagulls will be serious challengers for a top 3 spot. If there is any money at Trungle Parc, then you can be sure it ain't coming from the club. Well run they may be, friendly and welcoming most definitely, but they don't have any cash to flash.

Matty David looks to be joining Torpoint to team up with his mate the new Manager, but again travelling was a factor. Likewise with Danny Brook, he has gone to Tavistock. All great lads, all welcome back at Mount Wise anytime.

Glenn Squires comes back for another stint in a Peppermints shirt & Wadebridge 'keeper Tom Vercoe joins to challenge for the No.1 shirt. There will be more comings and goings at every club that you can be sure. We also welcome Andy Savage as Combo Manager, hugely experienced upcountry, needs an Assistant to guide him through some of the more 'agricultural' games that are commonplace in these neck of the woods.

lots of changes here at my local team goalie Tom blackler to saltash Mark Versesi to Mousehole cant understand that 1 hes a class player also on the way out Matt david and Danny Brook both very good players players in so far Glen Squires back again andd goalie Tom vercoe from wadebridge .Should be a interesting season

Is Blackler likely to stay there? The majority of his other friends (Sunday league Team) seem to be moving to every club apart from Salatsh. Im very shocked to see Vercesi go to mousehole, unless he is thinking of learning his trade and being Wayne's No.2 with the chance to one day get the top spot?

Im of the understanding that Matt David is going Torpoint and Danny Brook ive heard was being chased by Elburton and Parkway......

Cheesy is playing for us next season because he wanted to play more locally and he wanted to play for Quinny,never been a budget at mousehole and will be the same next season

Of course not, Ezra Ezra Ezraha ha classic,Ezra has not been involved in mousehole for at least 15 years,I think he has bigger projects to put his money into

Cheesy is playing for us next season because he wanted to play more locally and he wanted to play for Quinny,never been a budget at mousehole and will be the same next season

Of course not, Ezra Ezra Ezra

From what ive heard, mr quinn wants to prove a point, that you don't need money to do well in what we all seem to think is the best standard of football in the COUNTRY, if not the WORLD.

By the way some of you go on, on here, we could all beat any team from anywhere ....we ARE not in reality that good down here & no one should be paid to play this standard!!! end off!!

There looks to be lots of changes to the playing staff at Saltash United next season. With Gavin Coulton to Plymouth Parkway, Sean Joyce to Bodmin Town and Richard Maddison now in the USA. Have also been told that Stu Clark and Dimitri Kanakh have left too.

Paul

Coulton, Jewell and Maddison from a post already on here. Clark and Kanakh were mentioned to me by a football friend.

My understanding is, the only players to leave Saltash are Gavin Coulton to Parkway & Shane Jewell to Bodmin. Nobody else has or will leave.

Paul

My understanding is, the only players to leave Saltash are Gavin Coulton to Parkway & Shane Jewell to Bodmin. Nobody else has or will leave.

Well this is good news and hope your information is correct.

With all the comings and goings throughout the league, next season could be full of surprises.

Of course not, Ezra Ezra Ezraha ha classic,Ezra has not been involved in mousehole for at least 15 years,I think he has bigger projects to put his money into

of course, if u say so,

Paul

Well this is good news and hope your information is correct.

With all the comings and goings throughout the league, next season could be full of surprises.

Spot on pastyman...maybe your contact is correct this time.

On what Bob?