Cornwall Football Forum

The Silence of the White Hart Lambs

Come on, you little Spuds, let's hear your customary Pleat-ing !

So, you failed your little trial, but look on the bright side, you got out on Bale ! Never mind !

You can have a go at winning our Euro Pub Cup next year. After being Champions of Europe, it's a bit of a comedown, to be honest. Will you look after it for us ? There's no room in our trophy cabinet. All you've got in yours is a picture of Jimmy Greaves and you even nicked him from us !

Go on ! Be a good Neighbour. Remember him ? Scored against us when you beat us in the FA Cup. No, honestly, YOU beat US !!!!

It really happened ! Okay, it was in 1967.

In return, we could send John Terry, Captain, Leader, Legend round to train your youngsters. It would be good for them to see what a winner really looks like. When he's 37 he might even sign for you. No 26. It would be like another Ledley King, but with ability and a successful career behind him. How about it ? Then if you play your cards right you could even become our nursery club ! :Santa:

I helped to run a solvent club that owns its own ground and provided football for Cornish players.

I did all of that aswell Isaac Rosenberk. I helped build new changing rooms, marked the pitch, cleaned the changing rooms, washed the kit and numerous other chores and was happy to do it. :thumbsup:

Ais, my ansum, them was the days ! You did all that out of love for the club and the game, then an Englishman with a few quid came along and you polished his boots with your foolish little Cornish tongue, along with the other lackeys. Proper job !

Real Truronians wore red and black, White Hyena !

Now who owns your pitch, your changing rooms and you ?

I've told you before Isaac that your mixing me up with someone else. I only occasionally watched Truro City - probably about 6 times in the last 4 seasons and have never met or spoken to anyone involved in running the club. However I know you never let facts stop you posting your fantasies.

Top 3 subject's on this part of the Forum,all related to Gareth Bale and Tottenham.

So popular,are'nt we.??

Don't you lot know our National team played last night,suppose you rather discuss Tottenham.

this is a forum and the idea is people can debate football topics and at present gareth bale is all over the media will he stay .real wants him agent says it is a honour to be linked ,trouble is also avb came out and said the tide had turned and that spurs were the top side in north london so the gooners will take the michael as you would of had spurs claimed 4th spot and we were in the pub cup [as isaac so lovingly called it] you are a very passionate fan as your previous posts have shown but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take the flak as i have over the years for being a gooner and your quip about england playing a meaningless friendly which was for the fa to recoup some more cash of the punters to pay for their lovely jaunts around the world no one at my works today even mentioned it as it was an end of season waste of time and nobody learnt anything from last night cheers sss hope you keep posting but sometimes you need to lighten up a bit as we all are fans and we all love the bootifull game [ yes isaaac i meant this spelling]

Top 3 subject's on this part of the Forum,all related to Gareth Bale and Tottenham.

So popular,are'nt we.??

Don't you lot know our National team played last night,suppose you rather discuss Tottenham.

this is a forum and the idea is people can debate football topics and at present gareth bale is all over the media will he stay .real wants him agent says it is a honour to be linked ,trouble is also avb came out and said the tide had turned and that spurs were the top side in north london so the gooners will take the michael as you would of had spurs claimed 4th spot and we were in the pub cup [as isaac so lovingly called it] you are a very passionate fan as your previous posts have shown but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take the flak as i have over the years for being a gooner and your quip about england playing a meaningless friendly which was for the fa to recoup some more cash of the punters to pay for their lovely jaunts around the world no one at my works today even mentioned it as it was an end of season waste of time and nobody learnt anything from last night cheers sss hope you keep posting but sometimes you need to lighten up a bit as we all are fans and we all love the bootifull game [ yes isaaac i meant this spelling]

Stevie b,your not bad for a gooner,and talk a large bit of sense.

I am passionate,about Spurs,but people on here don't know me.

Large part of the time,my comments are made tongue in cheek,to get a reaction.

But I will fight my corner,and will never hide.

You will have to bicker on your own for a while.Im having a summer break from pole climbing.

Be reassured,I will return.

COYS.

well have a great summer and we can all start again next season and claim mines bigger than yours by the way hope you look after those poles during the summer as they can get very dry , bet you are pole dancing instead ha ha , have respect for your job as my dad was a linesman for sweb for many years look forward to your posts next season or before and i must say sometimes on the forum it does get a bit personal which i am afraid i dont like as we all have our own views about our clubs and i like the bit about a large bit of sense . i will point that out to the missus she will be pleased for me ha ha but please can someone explain to me as an old duffer whats coys means lol , ha i do know some text speak cheers

So popular,are'nt we.??

You will have to bicker on your own for a while.Im having a summer break from pole climbing.

COYS.

Go on then...leave me on my own then.

So popular,are'nt we.??

COYS.

Go on then...leave me on my own then.

We will take good care of you!

We will take good care of you!

Well thank you...bring it on, LOL.

yes we will help you in your hour of need and sss will be back next season and bale may stay villa will sign and the gunners will win prem disregard the last three keep on posting as we are all football fans and enjoy the friendly banter

I know what Bootiful football is from watching St Just. Mourinho has returned to the Blue Tinners. We won two European trophies with temporary managers, so what will we do with a divine force directing us ?

Next season is already wrapped up. We can even afford to be generous to Tottenham. You're welcome to look at our silverware, SS. Take it gradually: we don't want you dazzled any more than you are already. Wear your shades. B)

Poor little Spud Boy. Probably out fishing for the Burnt Cakes Cup in the Blind Yeo.

I had a terrible experience. My beloved hellblack car, who goes by the name of Diablo, conked out on the way back from the People's Republic to England, one mile short of Bridgwater Services. Rolo and I had to hide down in a culvert beyond the hard shoulder so as not to get run over. I felt just like Kind Alfred must have done. I'm convinced it was those flatland Spuds putting a curse on me. Fortunately we were rescued by an AA driver who was a Chelsea supporter.

Stuck in Somerset, me ! All that foetid bogland air has made me come over all bilious. Just as well Stedman scored four at Aggie, otherwise I would have been off work with depression !

Good job Diablo's a Clio. 89K on the clock, once used to cart drunken "builder" Combo legends between Troon and The Commercial....for sale to the right caring owner !

Running like a Penryn forward with Randall Olds chasing him now, with a new set of leads fitted !

Randall Olds run..Nah! don't think so. Just stamp his feet to create a shock wave..that was generally enough to have em over.