Cornwall Football Forum

Liverpool improvement or not?

Just got back from a very boozy long weekend and watching the not so super hoops at Anfield yesterday.This years champions league places are decided but surely Liverpool fans won't put up with being out of the top four next season,but realistically will it happen?Will spuds,chelski and arse find more competition for champs league spots?

Never thought I'd say it but loved Liverpool as a place and the locals very hospitable,had a great time!

Spuds are no competition, as the table shows. What was all the fuss about that Pub Cup ? Talking of opposition, how could we not win it ?

In some institutions, QPR now stands for Quality Progress Review. I'm sure you will be back once you've done one and had a day out in Yeovil !

Liverpool ? Well, they've certainly got Teeth now, though of course Everton have become the city's premier club. The victim of the Teeth scored the winner in the Pub Cup final. So thanks for that.

In some other constitutions QPR now stands for Quite Peculiar Rosenburg!

Like I said before, looking forward to going to places like yeovil,real football matches not corporate events!

Although unfortunate what QPR have to do with my question is beyond me!says a lot about your mentality I guess?

Sorry. Realistically, will it happen ? With Bale going to Monaco, the Spuds will tombstone down the table. The top four will not change. Whether it's Everton or Liverpool who finish fifth depends on how effective the replacement for Moyes is.

So the answer is that I believe there will be a Liverpool-based club in the top five.

Chelsea will qualify for the Champions League 2014-15 as European Champions anyway.

Warmest congratulations on your much trumpeted results against Chelsea, by the way.

A whole lot of difference they made to the fate of the clubs, eh ? :)

The same for most teams the next 2/3 signings will be key. with no europe i would hope a decent challenge for 4th is on the cards ....most reds would see 5th as decent progress under Brendon rodgers . YNWA.

I was delighted with Liverpool finishing 5th.

The same for most teams the next 2/3 signings will be key. with no europe i would hope a decent challenge for 4th is on the cards ....most reds would see 5th as decent progress under Brendon rodgers . YNWA.

I was delighted with Liverpool finishing 5th.

RALPH MILNE

if liverpool keep faith with brendan rogers i think they will push on over the next couple of years maybe not the top two but pushing for the champs league places which will be good for the league as more competion will liven things up ,but i still think the manchester clubs will take some beating again next season and throw chelsea into the mix could be even more intresting end to next season and also not forgetting the gunners, spurs and everton