Cornwall Football Forum

Gareth Bale.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting boring now the bun thinh

Probably because you're outside of the conversation, and only looking in - think about it DOH !!!!!

i like bungate bring on more cake chat ,at least its fun banter not to serious and personal attacks like some other posts , also maybe an age thing as are older gents not young whippersnappers ,isaac older roy keep up the goodwork lets make a stand for cake or buns ,feeling hungry now feel like a french fancy or even victoria sandwhich lovely

Crib ! Down St Just it's called Crowst !

My own favourite is a nice coffee eclair. Although I think Philp's giant Choux Buns, called Elephant Feet, are just the job after a giant steak pasty, on the way to run the line at places like Perranwell or Penryn.

Moither used to make lovely saffron and hevva cake as well. Beautiful ! Put a lining on your stomach before you started drinking. :c::drink:

Crib ! Down St Just it's called Crowst !

My own favourite is a nice coffee eclair. Although I think Philp's giant Choux Buns, called Elephant Feet, are just the job after a giant steak pasty, on the way to run the line at places like Perranwell or Penryn.

Moither used to make lovely saffron and hevva cake as well. Beautiful ! Put a lining on your stomach before you started drinking. :c::drink:

At least you had a fecking bun.