Cornwall Football Forum
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevieb

will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

5 hours ago, Mangle said:

Ere, SSS, you ain't alf awful, but I like ya!!

Classic line Mangle , I didn't think anyone else would remember it  , great response to 🙈🙉🙊 SSS .  Or Dad I did it wrong again !

23 hours ago, somersetspur said:

So it looks like its going to be **** Emery.

Well he seems to have all the correct credentials.

Sevilla,never won an away match when he was in charge for a season.

A big bonus he speaks better English than Kane aaaaaaa  after every sentence 😹

On 24/05/2018 at 13:02, stevieb said:

Classic line Mangle , I didn't think anyone else would remember it  , great response to 🙈🙉🙊 SSS .  Or Dad I did it wrong again !

A big bonus he speaks better English than Kane aaaaaaa  after every sentence 😹

Real classy.Showing your real colours.

I hope Kane gets injured in the World Cup friendly,and gets ruled out of the competition.

He can have a nice break for the start of next season.

Then you with the rest of the Goons and bin-dippers,can look forward to the World Cup,with Henderson leading the side from midfield,with one-leg Welbeck up front,maybe even old Jack Wheelchair could get called up.

6 hours ago, somersetspur said:

Real classy.Showing your real colours.

I hope Kane gets injured in the World Cup friendly,and gets ruled out of the competition.

He can have a nice break for the start of next season.

Then you with the rest of the Goons and bin-dippers,can look forward to the World Cup,with Henderson leading the side from midfield,with one-leg Welbeck up front,maybe even old Jack Wheelchair could get called up.

Awww diddums , did I upset you?  , if you can't take a bit of stick  don't give it out , Kane the best English striker , hope he gets a hatfull  of goals for England , true colours yep I have a sense of humour ,  Jack Wheelchair ,ohh  I am offended ( not )  doesn't deserve to go ,  Welbeck hard working not a lot of goals , one legged , I am so upset 😇   , England world cup squad is the best there is to pick with only 33% English players available from the premiere league , shock , horror   . Hope they do well but the odds are stacked against them , I am afraid 🙈🙉🙊 SSS you are becoming an old grump , lighten up man . Lifes to short 😸😸😸😸😸