Cornwall Football Forum

will arsene spend [the so called transfer pot]

On 08/12/2016 at 10:45, stevieb said:

Well well, well , what a turn around , spuds in the pub cup again  ,But won at Wembley , the Gunners take top spot ,the first time for years and get to the knock out stage again , Perez hatrick , first for the club  , a changed line up , I thought Gibbs took the opportunity well and should now be pushing Monreal for left back , Iwobi first for the season  so should be a boost for his game , goals being shared out which is a plus  , on a good run at the moment but as all Gunners fans know how we can throw things away when you least expect it  , even the fans are quiet at the moment just enjoying the football , the only rumbling is from the media over contracts for Sanchez and Ozil   hope they can be sorted soon  , but money talks  .

Sorry older just shake my head at you.:P

Keith B as my original post above on a good run , But !!!!!!!!!  See not crowing nothing won in December , and reminding spuds fans you are in the pub cup again . ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/12/2016 at 19:39, somersetspur said:

Ahhhhhhh.

The famous December Arsenal posting.

The same posting the Goons use every season.

Cant wait for the February/March posting,where everything goes tits up.

Oh, I see you've piped up again. Earlier this season, when Spurs were unbeaten, you were all full of yourselves. Now that normal service is resumed, you are reduced to ranting about how things will turn out for Arsenal as there is nothing you can gloat about anymore. Same ol same ol........

On 10/12/2016 at 06:28, Mangle said:

Oh, I see you've piped up again. Earlier this season, when Spurs were unbeaten, you were all full of yourselves. Now that normal service is resumed, you are reduced to ranting about how things will turn out for Arsenal as there is nothing you can gloat about anymore. Same ol same ol........

Spuds lose another , invincibles for 12 games  lol , Pocahontas may to be off to Spain ?   And Arsenal win again good weekend ?

Three Chelsea one nils in succession...that's what champions do..... Conte getting the vest out if Costa. Wonder whether city manager will last.....ibrahimovic back on form now, I can see man sure finishing second. Another season for arsene and the spuds to chase minor trophies. How embarrassing to gave the butcher's apron national stadium siting the failed qualification matches of such a shower of lilywhite Lubbock's !

13 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Three Chelsea one nils in succession...that's what champions do..... Conte getting the vest out if Costa. Wonder whether city manager will last.....ibrahimovic back on form now, I can see man sure finishing second. Another season for arsene and the spuds to chase minor trophies. How embarrassing to gave the butcher's apron national stadium siting the failed qualification matches of such a shower of lilywhite Lubbock's !

On form there isaac.....lol

56 minutes ago, somersetspur said:

LETS ALL LAUGH AT GUTLESS ARSENAL.

Their season,falling apart before Xmas.:yahoo::yahoo:

As always you are so right  , but ( there is a but Keith B ). .................   Still above spuds  so if Arsenal are falling apart what does that say about your beloved all singing all dancing world beaters ?  Merry Xmas  :Santa:

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

As always you are so right  , but ( there is a but Keith B ). .................   Still above spuds  so if Arsenal are falling apart what does that say about your beloved all singing all dancing world beaters ?  Merry Xmas  :Santa:

Thats right me old china,another trophy to put into your cabinet,for being above Spurs.

Ozil wanting a pay rise.lol,you got to find him first.

Well you know where Sanchez is,he was the one on all fours wondering what the hell is going on.

What a great club ,they are.

On 18/12/2016 at 14:41, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

On form there isaac.....lol

Mearry Xmas Oldoneer... Somehow the accuracy of my vision and typing sometimes diminishes on a Saturday night.....can't imagine why ! Good job I don't live in Cornwall now, otherwise  I might start calling round to remonstrate with senior members of the jccl management committee or the ccfa....most inappropriate for a respectable pillar of society.....

Older, not oldoneer !

2 hours ago, isaac rosenberg said:

Mearry Xmas Oldoneer... Somehow the accuracy of my vision and typing sometimes diminishes on a Saturday night.....can't imagine why ! Good job I don't live in Cornwall now, otherwise  I might start calling round to remonstrate with senior members of the jccl management committee or the ccfa....most inappropriate for a respectable pillar of society.....

Older, not oldoneer !

I've never minded what I'm called - adds to the fun somewhat with what people come up with ...LOL

On 18/12/2016 at 20:15, somersetspur said:

Thats right me old china,another trophy to put into your cabinet,for being above Spurs.

Ozil wanting a pay rise.lol,you got to find him first.

Well you know where Sanchez is,he was the one on all fours wondering what the hell is going on.

What a great club ,they are.

I am under no illusions about The Arsenal  the club seems to take one step forward and then two back be it results injuries ,  contracts ect  yes good fun to take the urine out of spuds fans , but for a so called top team in the prem titles count , and for  12 years  the club has failed , the top table of the club like the business model ,money for champions league , money for top four place each season , big ticket sales , prices high , and now planning to take the squad half way around the world for money making preseason friendlies ,  but apart from City , Chelsea utd , the club buys some great players but , shop at poundland to compliment the squad so each season the gap grows , money rules and that is the prem league in a nutshell including your beloved spurs who are moving to a new stadium , played champs league games at Wembley , for what ?  More luchre ?  Yes the gunners aren't a world beating team but not any prem clubs are , Spain and Germany are the dominate leagues .

On 17/12/2016 at 20:17, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Assenhole looking good for 4th again.

Spuds looking good for pub cup again.

Have just read Ian Wright's book , a very good read for an Gooners an an insight into the game and the Arsenal  , if you get a chance read it very enjoyable .

Why are people posting about what is going wrong at Arsenal.?

Its no surprise,it happens every season.

Targets are the same.TOP 4,and finish above Spurs.

Such an ambitious club.

steveB keep that book,you might want to read it again soon.Will be more interseting than watching the Goons season disintergrate in front your eyes.

From the jaws of defeat Arsenal snatch a late draw , thanks to Sanchez and Giroud.  With defending like the first half  they have to buck up big time , Bellerin has been given a new contract believe the media hype about how good he is and he costs two goals tonight .

Arsenal need to win fixtures like that if they are to win the league. Still a long way to go, but they are not looking like PL champions to me. Bellerin (and others) will make individual mistakes, nothing you can do about that. And credit to Bournemouth, who deserved what they got. Don't forget, they beat Liverpool recently, and Spurs only got a draw too. Hopefully Spurs get a win later today to throw Chelsea of their stride.....

14 hours ago, Mangle said:

Arsenal need to win fixtures like that if they are to win the league. Still a long way to go, but they are not looking like PL champions to me. Bellerin (and others) will make individual mistakes, nothing you can do about that. And credit to Bournemouth, who deserved what they got. Don't forget, they beat Liverpool recently, and Spurs only got a draw too. Hopefully Spurs get a win later today to throw Chelsea of their stride.....

Hey Mangle - a secret Tottenham fan (?)

A freak back heel to start a win off in your last game, and a bit of a wobbly here......your bad patch starting perhaps.

How can that be "normal". Arsenal always finish above Tottenham, you know that. And don't forget Man Utd, only 2 pts behind Arsenal. The top 6 seem to be breaking away. Chelsea have some other tough fixtures coming up, away at Leicester, away at Liverpool and away at Arsenal. Only a home game against Hull punctuates that lot, so things will hopefully get really interesting over the next few weeks.

On 04/01/2017 at 22:33, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Normal service resumed.

#
Team
GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
PTS

This isn't normal service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
12 hours ago, somersetspur said:

To all the rival supporters cheering on Spurs against Chelsea,who were the same ones cheering Hazard's goal last season.

Stick you well wishes ,where the sun dont shine,and f£££ off.

COYS

Why don't you start your own thread for all things white and beautiful ?  You better win a trophy this season as pocohontas will be off  to Spain .  ?

10 hours ago, stevieb said:

Why don't you start your own thread for all things white and beautiful ?  You better win a trophy this season as pocohontas will be off  to Spain .  ?

Does the b in your name stand for bu££s£it,because you are full of it.

Plus Poch dont do holidays in Spain,he goes home to Argentina.

Mind the gap.

COYS.

On 04/01/2017 at 22:33, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Normal service resumed.

#
Team
GP
W
D
L
GF
GA
GD
PTS

This isn't normal service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hope I get such a good bite tonight when I go fishing  , of probably washing worms again :thumbsup: 

Spurs on a good run no doubt about that , but as Mangle posted lots of teams in the mix , any of the top six can beat each other , or can go on a run like Chelski, or city at the beginning of the season ,   personally I don't think The Arsenal will win the league ,  probably third , which would mean both Ozil , and Sanchez off at the end of the season , and maybe Arsene as well , hopefully there is a plan b in place but since Dein left the club players contracts seems to be a problem .  This is my head ruling my heart  not the other way around and saying yes we can win the league keep our players  and sort out when Arsene retires  , but I can dream , a bit like catching a 10 lb Bass  ?

• 2 weeks later...