Cornwall Football Forum

Both teams promoted two seasons on the trot

Today Redruth united first team guaranteed second place in Trelawney premier league without kicking a ball as Constantine could not raise a side . This also guarantees promotion to senior football.

The reserve side have also guaranteed second spot in Trelawney three which gives them promotion to division two next season

What makes this more of a achievement is the fact that both teams were promoted last season as well . first team started in Trelawney one and now are going to combo . second team started in Trelawney four and will now play in division two

Congratulations to all at the club and especially Darren Lewarne who has been there since the start and demoted himself this season to manage the seconds so the club could hopefully move forward .

• 1 month later...

congrats to redruth i know that the club has worked really hard over last couple seasons to get to combo well done guys also not forgetting the great efforts of the res side well done lads ur doing the local area proud. am i rite in believing ivon blenes is manager for redruth 1st team. if so well done mate great effort and all the best in the combo league nxt season.

congrats to redruth i know that the club has worked really hard over last couple seasons to get to combo well done guys also not forgetting the great efforts of the res side well done lads ur doing the local area proud. am i rite in believing ivon blenes is manager for redruth 1st team. if so well done mate great effort and all the best in the combo league nxt season.

Neal Jeffree and Ivan blenes together mate