Cornwall Football Forum

Sure this cant be beaten! We (Culdrose) have the following fixtures scheduled. TNT away to Frogpool, Thursday away to St Ives in the cup. If we win Thursday then we play sat away to Illogan, Sunday semi final at Helston. Monday home to Cury, Tuesday home to mullion, Wednesday away to St Ives in the Lge and Saturday away to Titans! 7 games in 11 days!!

Sure this cant be beaten! We (Culdrose) have the following fixtures scheduled. TNT away to Frogpool, Thursday away to St Ives in the cup. If we win Thursday then we play sat away to Illogan, Sunday semi final at Helston. Monday home to Cury, Tuesday home to mullion, Wednesday away to St Ives in the Lge and Saturday away to Titans! 7 games in 11 days!!

On the face of it London ranger it does seem harsh however u did start in the second week of sept and then played no league games between 15 dec and 2 feb. There is always going to be a pile up at the end. The interesting thing with culdrose is u started late and missed chances to play over Xmas due to leave periods at the base but you did forefil fixtures over Easter leave. Is this something you are going to consider when u submit your requests for next season ?

Think School of Mines would beg to differ! They played last night, now they play tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. 8 games in 9 days! Ouch

Dont see how they can complain taking the whole of April off and holding the whole league up

Not complaining about the amount of games just thought tht maybe a days rest in between would of been logical! Cury fc, as regards starting late, our first game of the season was postponed, because the council hadnt cut the grass.... At Cury Fc lol! Reason for the lack of league games in January was our participation of the Junior cup. Dave happy to play you on the Friday as long as you pull on your boots!!

Not complaining about the amount of games just thought tht maybe a days rest in between would of been logical! Cury fc, as regards starting late, our first game of the season was postponed, because the council hadnt cut the grass.... At Cury Fc lol! Reason for the lack of league games in January was our participation of the Junior cup. Dave happy to play you on the Friday as long as you pull on your boots!!

Wasn't a dig mate just wondering if u would consider playing over leave periods next season to try and help. Would have a good chance every season if u didnt always end up with so many games in such a short time

Think School of Mines would beg to differ! They played last night, now they play tonight, tomorrow, Thursday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. 8 games in 9 days! Ouch

Dont see how they can complain taking the whole of April off and holding the whole league up

I totally agree Sir, and I don't think they would complain about it, after all, they are probably used to it by now! Whatever you, I or anyone else thinks about the situation about not playing at the same stage of the season as everyone else is a different subject, and I know we both have the same opinion on that, but 8 games in 9 days is gruelling, with a cup QF in there to boot! I wouldn't fancy it!!

I knew you would come back with a good one . Macsalvors have 10 man tent with similar colouring to our shirts so now I just need some shorts, a doctor on call, an air ambulance hovering above, pasties behind the goal with right wind direction , nah see u next sat :)

if CSoM win their PS cup game they play on sunday too, so that will potentially be mon, tues, weds (2nyt), thurs, sat, sun, mon, tues, weds.... Gonna be a big push from them to get a run going with exams, injuries etc, they were looking pretty jaded last night to be honest, but that's the price you pay I suppose. All the best lads