Cornwall Football Forum

JCCL Supp Cup Semi Final - May 5th 2013

Great day to get yourself down to Troon this afternoon to see two sides trying to get something from their season.

After a bad run in the league Wendron have dropped points,but stick by their footballing mentality. They sould be boosted by the return of club captain, Ryan Tresidder.

St Agnes too, a young side who look to play the right way, and one that is capable of being right up there.

Promises to be a good game at Troon.

See you there.

On another thread CTB congratulating Troon on getting the semi and how the club has come on. But let me thank Troon, here, for hosting the semi. Wasn't able to go myself, but pictures look good and going by that the pitch looks in good shape.

Can't speak for our players, officials or any other member of staff; although disappointing to hear that nobody went into the bar/clubhouse after the match, I am sure you can understand.

Just beaten in extra time in a semi, held on a Sunday (know it is the same for both sides but definitely know some people involved in with the club had previous commitments that needed to be attended), and Wendron themselves hosted a semi final today which several officials and players had to get back to the club for to help out.

Apologies to Troon, and again, thank you for hosting the semi.

Best of luck to Aggie in the final.