Cornwall Football Forum

Just for a laugh....

Sorry Ralph and Paul just read this thread, was busy watching boxing all last night! We had Penwith home mate!! Paul we didnt have a ref until 11am but Steve Tootle stepped in and very good he was too, i like his style, gives as good as he gets!! "Canonise"!!! flipping heck Dave bit intelligent for this forum aint you!?! Bet you'll be down the newsagents in Penryn picking up your copies of the Times and Guardian later on!!! :-)

Yeh Mayweather was class mate!!! Still pound for pound the best boxer in the world in my opinion Ralph. Guerrero was a tough old nut, gave it a go but Mayweather just wore him down, hand speed too quick and sharp, wobbled his knees a couple times and cut him in later rounds. Unanimous points decision bud. I made it 117-111 on my scorecard!!? Looking forward to the 25th now, champions league final followed by Froch v Kessler, be a right old tear up that one Ralph, fancy Froch for a bit of revenge with a late stoppage mate x

Yea totally agree Rappo. Think froch will get the better hand of Kessler this time, even though been watching him as sky follow him through training and he does look focused bud. Be a good battle, got a feeling there will be a knockout in the 7th/8th... Can't wait. (Day after my birthday too) ideal.