Cornwall Football Forum

Summer transfer news, rumours & who will go where?

Guest BenTheYeti

If that's true, then good luck to "The Chosen Ones".. quite a step up from Trelawny Premier to SWPL Div 1

3 or 4 at least from st buryan could make that step up, im sure mr quinn in premier also seen other talent around the trelawney leagues in this time and will have big phone bill by end of june time, good luck to mousehole though if comes off could be hell of a team...

3 or 4 at least from st buryan could make that step up, im sure mr quinn in premier also seen other talent around the trelawney leagues in this time and will have big phone bill by end of june time, good luck to mousehole though if comes off could be hell of a team...

for half a season maybe..........then he will move on like he always does....a real shame as a small club like mousehole deserves better, over the years they have huffed and puffed, but never really reached their full potential in my eyes, and i feel this will not push them in the right direction at all, i feel more for the lads that are currently playing there and will be pushed out for journey men!

I spent most of last season at Buryan. Great side with great support. Really, really impressed with some of their players. Could easily play combo or higher. It is a shame that the quality isn't in some other areas as they could definitely be up their challenging, as their Junior cup victory and runs suggest.

Best of luck to them if they go, they have been very loyal to Buryan but could test themselves against higher opposition well.

I spent most of last season at Buryan. Great side with great support. Really, really impressed with some of their players. Could easily play combo or higher. It is a shame that the quality isn't in some other areas as they could definitely be up their challenging, as their Junior cup victory and runs suggest.

Best of luck to them if they go, they have been very loyal to Buryan but could test themselves against higher opposition well.

great bunch of lads, all the best for the rest of the season :thumbsup::yahoo: luv you joshua :c:

Eight years. Dressing up as my mother and reciting poetry while being pelted with rotten food in Market Square raised quite a bit.

That Grantland Rice poem done me...............money well spent on those tomatoes from the spar shop

They made me move from outside the Commercial because they were worried about damage to the fabric of the building. Raised a fortune. Recited the whole of "The Waste Land" while it was going on. It paid for John McCallum, a new hat for Mother and St Just's first senior trophy for 27 years.

Well....most people only live once and don't get such opportunities...

totally agr, just few names josh findlay, wade brown, luke waller plus obviously wayne himself all awesome players and no doubt could do well in peninsula just think they,ll be trying raid some teams to get some defenders though to add to there potential attacking talent gotta build from the back

The player that came on for the last ten minutes for Bere Alston against Probus on Saturday impressed me very much with his ball control and passing.

Bere will be lucky to hold on to him for next season. Can not think of his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The player that came on for the last ten minutes for Bere Alston against Probus on Saturday impressed me very much with his ball control and passing.

Bere will be lucky to hold on to him for next season. Can not think of his name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looked like the ex-England prop Gareth Chiclott! I was off the pitch at that point but I think I would have fancied my chances in a race with him! :)

Avery - Torpoint to Parkway

Holt - Tavistock to Bovey Tracey

Harris - Parkway - Saltash

Simpson - Bere Alston - Parkway

Dont shoot the messenger - heard this through the grape vine.

NB

Simo to leave Bere.....can't see that happening again.....he's back where his heart is!!

Which Holt from Tavy.....Chris or Craig?