Cornwall Football Forum

West Cornwall SFA U13's National Final Details

Kevin Lawrence

Hi Everyone

I have had confirmation of the National Final details through this evening. Please see details below...
Fixture: NATIONAL FINAL - West Cornwall U13s vs Liverpool U13s
Date: Wednesday 8th May 2013
Kick Off: 4pm (35mins per half, 2 x 7mins extra time periods and penalties if needed)
Venue: Hereford United Football Club
Selected Squad
1. William Trew (Truro School)

2. Oliver Walker (Richard Lander)

3. Oliver Pritchard (Richard Lander)

4. Adam Dower (Richard Lander)

5. Finn Robinson (Penryn College)

6. Finn Cross (Penryn College)

7. Luke Jephcott (Penryn College)

8. Joel Allen (Penryn College)

9. Joshua Otto (St.Ives) – CAPTAIN

10. Louis Graham (St.Ives)

11. Toby Horsell (St.Ives)

12. Ryan Barnes (Camborne School)

13. Jack Webber (Hayle School)

14. Theo Simpson (Mounts Bay Academy)

15. Jacob Trudgeon (Mounts Bay Academy)

16. Max Armstrong (Mounts Bay Academy).

We have to act fast on this, please spread the word as the final is on Wednesday 8th May! It has proven difficult for the ESFA to secure a ground and Hereford United FC have kindly agreed to host the game. Liverpool are happy and likewise, we wish to play the fixture as well.
It will be great to have support at the game as the boys embark in Cornish Football History and hopefully get the result they wish for, either way, they are winners in my eyes. Spread the word and be a 12th man/women for the boys on their big day!
Regards
Kevin Lawrence (WCSFA U13s Manager)

Edgar Street, home of my home town club.

Looking a bit run down as it was mostly rebuilt in the mid 70's but money is being spent doing it up.

A nice friendly place, great city, you will enjoy yourselves.

While there try and buy faggots, chips and peas in a local cafe. Once you've have tasted the local faggots nothing, no matter what you try, will ever taste the same and you will have this yearning to go back and get another portion of the sweet nectar!

Also find a proper pub and ask for a local cider from the hand pump. The stuff that is nearly flat with bits in it. God how I miss it!

Edgar Street, home of my home town club.

Looking a bit run down as it was mostly rebuilt in the mid 70's but money is being spent doing it up.

A nice friendly place, great city, you will enjoy yourselves.

While there try and buy faggots, chips and peas in a local cafe. Once you've have tasted the local faggots nothing, no matter what you try, will ever taste the same and you will have this yearning to go back and get another portion of the sweet nectar!

Also find a proper pub and ask for a local cider from the hand pump. The stuff that is nearly flat with bits in it. God how I miss it!

Probably not the best way to educate u13's, :SM_carton: maybe in a couple of years. :D