Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 4th May

ECPL FIXTURES Saturday 4th May

Premier Division

Bere Alston United 1 Torpoint Athletic 1

Lanreath 2 Elburton Villa 3

Millbrook 4 Morwenstow 0

Saltash United 0 Bude Town 0

St Dominick 0 Plymouth Parkway 2 (Plymouth Parkway are champions)

Wadebridge Town 0 Probus 1

Division One

Callington Town 8 Nanpean Rovers 1

Edgcumbe 1 St Teath 2

Kilkhampton 1 Polperro 4

Roche 3 Plymstock United 3

St Stephens Borough 5 Camelford 2

edgcumbe 1 v st.teath 2

good game to be part of. :thumbsup:

played in lovely weather for a change :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very true lynx!!!

Good game think edgecumbe probably dominated at times but great result for us!!

Always good to have the lynx affect reffing !!! Even though he is the village idiot!!! :)

SEE THERE YOU GO AGAIN VELCRO#1 :thumbsup:

was not going to mention the goal you let in for them to make the score 1-1 :yahoo:

RETACT OR ELSE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hahahaha!!! Nothing quite like getting nutmegged !!!

Failed to mention the camera save in the 1st half?.....;)

Well done St Stephens but it would be interesting to see the Camelford line up. What a shame the first team players weren't available to 'help out' and 'get fit' today. I presume the players from the North Devon clubs didn't fancy the trip or were playing for their respective teams.

On a side note great result for Matt's team at Polperro against Kilkhampton. Interesting finish for the teams challenging.

Well done St Stephens but it would be interesting to see the Camelford line up. What a shame the first team players weren't available to 'help out' and 'get fit' today. I presume the players from the North Devon clubs didn't fancy the trip or were playing for their respective teams.

On a side note great result for Matt's team at Polperro against Kilkhampton. Interesting finish for the teams challenging.

It was reported back to me that Camelford had 7 1st team players playing today albeit that the 1st team keeper played on the wing.

I Don't know if any of the above facts are true but I'd say that the team that we played against today were a strong outfit and it was beyond a shadow of doubt that it was The Borough's best performance of the season.

It was reported back to me that Camelford had 7 1st team players playing today albeit that the 1st team keeper played on the wing.

I Don't know if any of the above facts are true but I'd say that the team that we played against today were a strong outfit and it was beyond a shadow of doubt that it was The Borough's best performance of the season.

Got to say Andy it was a good game to referee with some good football played and a very lucky goal for someone direct from a corner !

Stop going on about your awful result in the week, its gone, they used first team players, along with third team players, and you lost. Your manager makes a statement to Dave Deacon trying to make friends and act as if it didn't bother you bunch, and your still having digs at camelford. Move on pal.

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, May 6, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Dave Deacon, May 6, 2013 - No reason given

Brendon it would be bettter if you did one you bore us all,and Frank de pouff you were giving it the big one about Saltash a few weeks ago,now Bude have sorted you out,you think their not good enough,they wouldn t be were they are if they weren t.

Are you going to end up 2nd Rocco NO thats how they have sorted you out T..t,now climb back under that stone,and keep your head down.

Got to say Andy it was a good game to referee with some good football played and a very lucky goal for someone direct from a corner !

Lol. Indeed it was very fortunate.

Always nice to concentrate on the football and leave the refereeing to the referee.

I am a part of local football mate,have been for a number of years and love it,i don t mind a bit of banter but some of you guys go over the top,thats why iv e come on here,refs being mates with players defo don t agree with,people slagging of teams and managers don t agree with,especially when i know how hard it is to run teams,but hopefully you guys will have to do it one day,and then you might think S....T.??

Callington players forget about the Camelford game, it's over now. Your having a good season, focus on your remaining games.

Thank you