Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results and Table - 30th April 2013

Andy is was 28 Yards not thirty. :yahoo:

Which made me about 50 yrds closer to Mike Orchard who, how can I put it............,was not amused, with Hudgy

shouting we can get 4, we can get 4, great days, well not that one in particular!.

I reckon Mauler is 41 or around that age Kev.

Hs's not that old mate, was a youngster when we played together at Porthleven, so glad he was in my team though, i never wanted to play against him in training !!!

What a team mate though, a Porthleven legend. Andrew Mills aka MAULER !!! X

thanks Rob, 42 actually! ( it looks old when you write it!!)

Not as old as my bloody numbers - 61

I reckon Mauler is 41 or around that age Kev.

Hs's not that old mate, was a youngster when we played together at Porthleven, so glad he was in my team though, i never wanted to play against him in training !!!

What a team mate though, a Porthleven legend. Andrew Mills aka MAULER !!! X

Was you in goal and Millsy played out when we beat you 7-0 in the combo cup final at Bickland park ?

i was on the pitch that day,as for playing in goal i think the 7 -0 scoreline tells you i had a bad day. :):)

Which made me about 50 yrds closer to Mike Orchard who, how can I put it............,was not amused, with Hudgy

shouting we can get 4, we can get 4, great days, well not that one in particular!.

Mike Orchard was never happy Andy :)

If your team that lost 7-0 in the cup was in the league today where do you think you would be ? top or bottom half ?

Top half easily,their is not any present combo forwards good enough to even lace Dave E'jie boots

Mike Orchard was never happy Andy :)

He was happier than Lionel!

Victor Meldrew was happier than Lionel, Millsy !!!!!

& Kempy, as you know, i played in that final & you had a certain Scott Jones playing who is now with me out at Mullion, & he must mention that final to our young lads at least 3 times every saturday. Getting really boring now to everyone except Jonah !!!!!!

Sorry Rob, every inch 30yrds m8, i will never forget the look on Orchards face, or yours come to that !! LOL