Cornwall Football Forum

Titans champions

It was a great game stu and Isome terrible decisions for both sides, and Ive come on here to congratulate you on your season and you start throwing pelters I'm not discussing tonight I'm talking about your great season that's all, next time I won't bother with the congratulations. Enjoy your night.

One word CHAMPIONS

Oh and dags no mention of us playing with 10 men and being more than a match for an 11 or is that 12 man st Ives

What an idiot. Done yourself no favours there sunshine!!! The second comment! Shocking!! Someone is saying congratulations and you spout off like a Buffoon! No wonder nobody likes you.

Anyway, congratulations to Titans and especially marksy. Good luck for next season. If I had taken your bet you would Be £20 up now! Maybe secretly I always knew you would win it. Will miss the banter next season.

All the best

Blue bridge 12

Penryn

Cornwall

Helping people over gaps for decades.

Think Stu was a little bit harsh with his comment which he does say after, maybe a little excited as well. :D Thanks to everyone for there messages, all appreciated, i know the teams that played in div 2 will say it was a hard league & others outside of it will disagree possibly for there own league but theres defo some quality teams in this division. And to finish top is a genuine honour. :thumbsup: Thanks to all for the league banter especially you bluey whoever you may be :huh: Have an easy game sat home to another championship team called Illogan, never heard of them :D Then a nice trip to frog pool next monday to see mrs m, oh & that bloke who wears shorts 24-7 :yahoo: Love u mr m :thumbsup:

Guest BenTheYeti

Regardless of what happened this evening, Titans have been the best team in this division all season, and are thoroughly deserving of being crowned Champions.

Well Done to all their Players on a great season and good luck in Division 1 next season

Guest BenTheYeti

No special write up on the game, :) funny that????? Was hoping to hear about that wonder save Yeti :thumbsup:

It wouldn't be right if I didn't do a report, and as you'll see on the results thread, it shall be forthcoming today. Last night I had to leave straight after the full time whistle for a prior engagement, and didn't get home till way past my bed time

Congrats to all involved at Titans fc. Look forward to playing each other again next season. Top bunch of lads out there. Only a few more games, and a strong possibilty of finishing the season unbeaten. No matter what level, that's some achievement. All the best on that front, and again congrats from all at West Cornwall.

Congratulations Titans, league table never lies.

If you look at the other Trelawney leagues this season it speaks volumes to have wrapped the league up with two to spare (Wendrons record this season would normally win a title).

Surprised there aren't many Penryn congratuations on this thread, given the "we're coming for you" comments... can't say they ever materialised.

Looking forward to the league cup semi at Helston, should be a ripper.

Congratulations. Has anyone menthioned that yet?

Got a good bunch of players together Marksy: at a time when people were suggested that people were leaving, you were leaving etc. Which I'm sure makes it all the more enjoyable for you. Enjoy Div1 and lets hope Div2 is as competitive next season.

I'm delighted you keep noticing me, however this time I never made the trip for you boys but my 15 yr old son who's off to represent the Kernow youth league in Germany again, they played truro u16s and a very entertaining game it was too. Id like to say he scored the only goal of the game but with 10 left we left ganges was calling so i cannot confirm it tet. However as ko was 25 mins after yours I had the pleasure of watching a very talented bunch of players in yellow. :) well done tms some very good youngsters. I did get a wave of mr Keenan which I could tell was heartfelt!!!!!!! Plus he was 45 yds awAy as well , how warming to know he only had eyes for me. :)