Cornwall Football Forum

Duchy Premier top and bottom

Duchy Prem looks good at both ends (oo-er!).

Fowey and St Austell are neck and neck going into the final games of the season could go either way and at the bottom St Mawgan, St Columb, Probus, Calstock and Bodmin Saints all fighting to stay up. In fairness I think Calstock are unlikely to stay up but the others will be chasing 20pts with St Mawgan on 19 having completed their fixtures...

Duchy Prem is a very strong and evenly contested league with any team being able to beat the other on any given day.

Good luck everyone!

Duchy Prem looks good at both ends (oo-er!).

Fowey and St Austell are neck and neck going into the final games of the season could go either way and at the bottom St Mawgan, St Columb, Probus, Calstock and Bodmin Saints all fighting to stay up. In fairness I think Calstock are unlikely to stay up but the others will be chasing 20pts with St Mawgan on 19 having completed their fixtures...

Duchy Prem is a very strong and evenly contested league with any team being able to beat the other on any given day.

Good luck everyone!

Got to say I reffed Torpoint and St Austell on Sat and atlhough I don't do a lot of Duchy games this game was a credit to the standard of Duchy League football