Cornwall Football Forum

Troon AFC seek new 1st Team Manager for 2013/14 season

As the topic states Troon AFC are looking for a new manager for the 1st team for next season, i will be stepping aside due personal reasons, and nothing to do with the football club itself, but can honestly say whoever takes over will be walking into a very passionate and hard working club.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come into a club which already boosts x2 of the best pitches around in the SW (my biased opinion!), x3 Saturday teams full of talented youngsters, a Sunday team, and the club are also looking into a youth team for next season to push the club forward. We have a fantastic bunch of people behind the scenes, ensuring the pitches are ready for match days, food and bar is sorted, the club works really close with the local village, and hosts a funday, 5 a side comp, the village bonfire night, for the size of the club it holds its own with any of the bigger clubs when it comes to drive, ambition and using their initiative.

I have really enjoyed my first stint at management, and have had some great times with what is a great bunch of lads, I will bow out after our end of season tour to Bournemouth which is something else this club is great at, socials!

Applicants will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence, for further information please contact me on 07896973085 or PM me on here.

Regards Jamie Marles