Cornwall Football Forum

apology to Mabe F.C

Clipper Bar F.C is sorry that not all players if any went bk to ur pub after our game today this was no NO personal reasons towards ur club but due to lack of transport and work commitments i as the manager would normally have gone back but i needed to get a couple players back to camborne for 5pm. we had a great game with u lads a very fair and well reffed by keven knowles all the best for ur last few games and next season.

Dave Rowe
Clipper Bar F.C

Guest smashing pumpkin

I know mate i grew up in mabe lived there for years went new inn many timrs with jake. Good pub . Clippet bar missed out

haha sorry bout that nxt season we will put in a double shift in ur pub for u. i saw the pub as we came in2 mabe n said to a few i wonder if thats where they drink lol. like i said normally we would go back but i needed to get a few players bk to camborne by 5pm n i got the last 1 to work with 2 mins spare even with the trevithicks day madness lol. i thought i would put this on ere to say sorry as u lads came bk to clipper n was a great bunch of guys to play against all in all we may av lost 5.0 but the game was played i thought in good feeling towards each side and very well reffed. so didnt want u thinking we was bitter towards u lads or anything. good luck with the rest of the season.