Cornwall Football Forum

stayed up just

Well Plymouth have stayed up just now to start rebuilding thanks john sheridan but i think Neil Warnock should be appointed manager for next season and start a complete over hall of all the players and maybe next season it will be better than this season it will be if Warnock is in charge

Well Plymouth have stayed up just now to start rebuilding thanks john sheridan but i think Neil Warnock should be appointed manager for next season and start a complete over hall of all the players and maybe next season it will be better than this season it will be if Warnock is in charge

I think Sheridan deserves a chance, kept Argyle up against all the odds with a very sparse squad, Warnock has had his day, look what he did at Leeds.

I will bet that Neil Warnock will be the manager at Argyle before christmas ,i have nothing against Sheridan but i can see another struggle again next season unless happens there some of the players dont give there all like Paul the legend Wotton does every game i hope young Newquay lad Isaac Vassel is given more games next season i saw him earlier in the week against Torquay and he was so fast and skilful ,right time for bed nackered after getting back form Rochdale

If Mccormack signs for argyle he would affect the attendance i for 1 will not be going if he is there and i have been going for 46 years ,I still think Neil Warnock will help out next season nad if they get off to a bad start hope not he will be put in charge