Cornwall Football Forum

Wadebridge v Sticker

Wadebridge 0-4 Sticker

Liam Dingle with all 4 goals for sticker on a night when Sticker's total football approach blew the Bridgers away. 0-3 up at half time, creating plenty of opportunities and restricting a normally free scoring Bridgers team to very few attempts on goal.

the second half started much the same way, Dingle scored his forth and then frustration crept in to the Bridgers game and after some unsavoury moments they ended up finishing the game with nine men.

Fantastic display from Sticker, three points and an entertaining night all round!

A night to forget for the Bridge. Sticker played well, started brightly and were rewarded with some good finishing by Liam Dingle. Both strikers looked lively throughout. Bridge reduced to 9 men in second half.

Our squad now looking thin for final few games following those red cards. Martin Cook, Brad Richardson and Shane Looker all ruled out through injury for remainder of season.

Wadebridge 0-4 Sticker

Liam Dingle with all 4 goals for sticker on a night when Sticker's total football approach blew the Bridgers away. 0-3 up at half time, creating plenty of opportunities and restricting a normally free scoring Bridgers team to very few attempts on goal.

the second half started much the same way, Dingle scored his forth and then frustration crept in to the Bridgers game and after some unsavoury moments they ended up finishing the game with nine men.

Fantastic display from Sticker, three points and an entertaining night all round!

Fantastic Result Crouchy and a nice report perhaps you would care to do the next two and save me a job!!

Wadebridge 0-4 Sticker

Fantastic Result Crouchy and a nice report perhaps you would care to do the next two and save me a job!!

haha Ray, that would've given me something to do while suspended, but unfortunately i'm away for Mousehole and still undecided whether to come back from Scunthorpe for the final!

Wadebridge 0-4 Sticker

haha Ray, that would've given me something to do while suspended, but unfortunately i'm away for Mousehole and still undecided whether to come back from Scunthorpe for the final!

Thats exactly why I suggested it Brad! What on earth can Scunthorpe have to keep you away, even if you aren't able to play?