Tavistock v Probus

Wadebridge Town v Torpoint Athletic

Division One

Callington Town v St Stephen

Camelford v Roche

Hamilton v St Blazey

Polperro v Edgcumbe

St Teath v Nanpean Rovers

Hamilton v St Blazey!! New club suddenly introduced into the league!

ECPL FIXTURES SATURDAY 27th April

Rowett Insurance Supplementary Cup semi-final

Bude Town v Bere Alston United

Premier Division

Lanreath v St Dominick

Launceston v Saltash United

Morwenstow v Millbrook

Tavistock v Probus

Wadebridge Town v Torpoint Athletic

Division One

Callington Town v St Stephen

Camelford v Roche

Hamilton v St Blazey

Polperro v Edgcumbe

St Teath v Nanpean Rovers

Hamilton v St Blazey!! New club suddenly introduced into the league!

Hell of a journey this late in the season!!

MQx

Posted · Hidden by cornishteddyboy, April 27, 2013 - Offensive comments
Hidden by cornishteddyboy, April 27, 2013 - Offensive comments

Played Tavistock today what a bunch of useless cunts, played with 10 fit men and went 2-1 up the only chance they had was Probus goin down to 10 men! I thought we were playing at Anne's chapel! 2 penaltys and 2 which Probus should of had, look forward to welcoming tavi to st George's where we will school them! Best thing about tavi was the sexy mild selling the scratch cards!

Posted · Hidden by cornishteddyboy, April 27, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by cornishteddyboy, April 27, 2013 - No reason given

I was just a spectator today but tavistocks fat centre back looked like he'd been promoted from duchy 3. Smashe d his own keeper out the way for Probus 2nd goal. Which was executed like a well drilled training ground exercise. And the same mare who is a lovely girl once she's dished out the ginsters Devon pasties and then got rid of her fake nashers was still there which was a pleasant surpriseScott CR1 Full Carbon Fiber Road Bike 54cm Easton EC90 Shimano Ultegra behind the clubhouse. All in all a good day for the Probus gang!

Morwenstow 2 v 3 millbrook

Not much to say ref was not the best gave millbrook a penalty which was not a penalty at all pen scored 1 0 . 15 mins later we equalised all square at half time . 2nd half millbrook scored a gift of a goal from a week header which came up short good finish to lob me though . We then piled on the pressure hit the post keeper made a good save and missed a hatful of chances then got our 2nd goal another good lob . Then with 5 mins to go we switched off and they got the 3rd . A draw would of been a fair result on balance of play . Typical of our season play well and not finish teams off

Watched the tavy probus game today, but i must of been watching a different game from the two comments already mentioned about the game, the 2 Tavy pens were correct decisions, ( 1 of the pens saved well by the keeper ). As for the Probus pens couldn't agree more that the first pen shout should have been given, as for the second one the Tavy left back made a brilliant last ditched tackle to put it out for a corner.

Yes the camelford v roche score was correct. Camelford only started with 10 players because of 1st team call ups and then had a player get injured and were down to 9 players for about 10 mins until he went in goal for the last quarter hour. Great credit to Camelford though for playing the game and putting in great amount of effort!

Mr. Wheeler, to go and get a result a Bude whether they had a few out or not is a credit to Bere Alston.......all you have to do now is win the cup then the long trek would of been worth it :thumbsup:

stew as you no to keep a club going at this level is hard but for a small village like bere alston to keep competing at this level is really beyond us so to get to a cup final is great for the club and whoever we play we will give our usual 110 percent

Jayjay I think you must of forgot on some of the game as we went 1-0 down through a good finish from your striker then we got the pen which in my opinion was a pen was one of them challenges which isn't meant more clumsy and tripped him as he cut across. Then we went 2-1 up before half time and wasn't a bad back pass header was a good over the top ball and a good finish. Then the rest of your comment is correct. Thought we battled and done well to get something out the game considering we had bare 11 including our 2nd choice keeper who had to play right mid our assistant manager who hasn't played for over a year played left back and then due to injury our very own swiggsy came on for the last half hour. That isn't including a few of our players having to carry on with injuries including our keeper playing on after getting knocked out by a late and clumsy challenge when he had the ball in his hands if that was on you I'm sure you would feel the same. But all the best hope we have more available for the return leg on Saturday.

My mistake I do apologise . It was a ball over the top but defender headed it but was not enough on it . As for injury to your keeper from what I was told your player pushed our player in to your keeper I'm sure if happened to me I wouldn't be happy but that's what happens in football . Still maintain a draw would of been fair . Look forward to locking horns again next sat