Cornwall Football Forum

Combo Results and Table - Tuesday 23rd April 2013

Can you post your results, goal scorers and attendances on this thread please or text me on 07597907549 with any details

Thanks

Cornwall combination League

23rd April 2013

Falmouth Athletic (Andy Watkins, Emile Owen, Ben Kellow, Tim Hurrell) 4-2 Porthleven Reserves (Liam Hunter, Matt Dawson)

Att - 50

Falmouth Town Reserves (Simon Anderson) 1-1 Hayle Reserves (Ben Hocking)

Att - 9

Goonhavern Athletic 0-1 St Agnes (Sam Connolly)

Att - 40

Illogan RBL (Simon Ellis 2, Dominic Pullen, Luke Wort) 4-0 Newquay Reserves

Att - 50

Pendeen Rovers (Jamie Payne 3, Andrew House) 4-1 St Ives Town (Tom Morris)

Att - 45

Penryn Athletic Reserves (Ryan Reeve, Matt Roberts) 2-1 Perranwell (Chris Madeley)

Att - 45

RNAS Culdrose (???) 2-4 Ludgvan (Gerens James 2, Jack Ramsey, Joe Day)

Att - 25

St Day (Danny Ford 4, Mikey Davis 3, Chris Tolley, Nathan Taylor, Shane Richards, Terry Rowe, OG) 12-2 Holman SC (Dahni Harvey 2)

Att - 30

POS TEAM PL W D L F A GD PTS
1 ILLOGAN RBL 30 25 3 2 93 28 65 78
2 ST DAY 32 22 3 7 120 53 67 69
3 LUDGVAN 32 22 2 8 114 54 60 68
4 PENDEEN ROVERS 31 19 7 5 84 43 41 64
5 PERRANWELL 30 19 4 7 77 39 38 61
6 ST IVES TOWN 28 14 9 5 68 41 27 51
7 PENRYN ATHLETIC RESERVES 30 15 3 12 65 67 -2 48
8 GOONHAVERN ATHLETIC 29 14 4 11 61 45 16 46
9 ST AGNES 28 13 6 9 56 42 14 45
10 WENDRON UNITED 30 13 6 11 58 51 7 45
11 MULLION 31 13 5 13 80 81 -1 44
12 ST JUST 28 13 3 12 62 57 5 42
13 FALMOUTH TOWN RESERVES 30 11 5 14 71 81 -10 38
14 RNAS CULDROSE 29 8 7 14 60 70 -10 31
15 FALMOUTH ATHLETIC 30 9 2 19 53 113 -60 29
16 PORTHLEVEN RESERVES 34 8 3 23 53 107 -54 27
17 TROON 29 8 2 19 55 79 -24 26
18 HAYLE RESERVES 34 6 6 22 44 98 -54 24
19 NEWQUAY RESERVES 29 5 4 20 45 84 -39 19
20 HOLMAN SC 34 3 4 27 39 125 -86 13

Illogan 4-0 Newquay

Missed chances saw illogan come in 0-0 at half time but a much better second half saw illogan dominate! Give credit to a young Newquay side who tried playing football from the back! All the best for the rest of the season

St day 1+3+4+2+2 Holmans 2

Holman Goalscorer

Dahni Harvey (2)

Neil Pitt Own Goal

Tonight was ace!!! What a lovely way to spend a pleasant Tuesday evening in late April. The birds were singing their was a pleasant breeze in the air, lots of wide open spaces to enjoy in the historical mining village of St Day, the bar served Guinness although lost brownie points for lack of shamrock due to it being one of those surger can systems....apparently their was a thing going on called a 'football match' but I was fiddling about with one of those men in black mind erasers at about 5:30 and next thing you know it's 9pm and I'm back at blaythorne!!!!...I seem to recall a bit of kamikaze defending...well maybe not a bit probably a lot!! Someone getting out a band aid to patch a side together well reffed by a jolly nice chap called simon berryman a cracking top left hand corner own goal by some idiot sticking his foot out in a last ditch tackle and all in all a general feeling of doom!!!.

penryn in 10 days time 4 games to go hopefully will be able to try out my new Dunlop special boots on the sacred turf of kernick road ;-)

falmouth town1-1 hayle at 7 i counted made most welcolm at falmouth last night hayle took the lead with a strike in first half from ben hocking who out muscled the falmouth centre half and then falmouth equalised before half time ,i must say was very impressed with falmouth young keeper who pulled of one cracking save in the 1st half and his handling was excellent ,second half was about both teams defences and they cancelled each other out ,jamo and zac williams for hayle had a great battle with westie up front all evening , a draw was a fair result for both so thanks falmouth for your hosiptality and all the best for the rest of the season .no game again for us on sat but home to pendeen next tue [might get a drink out of duncan again] well played hayle last night and alex and crewie are making their mark on the team slowly but surely and hopefully we can build on the good work steve webber p.ut in at the begining of the season withn blooding a lot of young players

falmouth town1-1 hayle at 7 i counted made most welcolm at falmouth last night hayle took the lead with a strike in first half from ben hocking who out muscled the falmouth centre half and then falmouth equalised before half time ,i must say was very impressed with falmouth young keeper who pulled of one cracking save in the 1st half and his handling was excellent ,second half was about both teams defences and they cancelled each other out ,jamo and zac williams for hayle had a great battle with westie up front all evening , a draw was a fair result for both so thanks falmouth for your hosiptality and all the best for the rest of the season .no game again for us on sat but home to pendeen next tue [might get a drink out of duncan again] well played hayle last night and alex and crewie are making their mark on the team slowly but surely and hopefully we can build on the good work steve webber p.ut in at the begining of the season withn blooding a lot of young players

i was down at this game last night and must say the Hayle youngsters played some very nice football, Falmouth had some good chances but the keeper was in good form, whilst at the game i was chatting to a hayle representative who did tell me their combo team may be losing some points at tomorrow nights combo meeting for playing an ineligible player in one maybe two games?? that would be a huge blow to avoiding relegation and would be an even bigger shame for the young lads you seem to have coming through??

i was down at this game last night and must say the Hayle youngsters played some very nice football, Falmouth had some good chances but the keeper was in good form, whilst at the game i was chatting to a hayle representative who did tell me their combo team may be losing some points at tomorrow nights combo meeting for playing an ineligible player in one maybe two games?? that would be a huge blow to avoiding relegation and would be an even bigger shame for the young lads you seem to have coming through??

Possibly 4 points to be deducted which will open up the relegation battle.

Quote from me

'Possibly 4 points to be deducted which will open up the relegation battle.'

This is wrong and I have also been told off for repeating what I was told by 2 people.from 2 different clubs. One quote above and another from another source.

I am sorry to Hayle.