Cornwall Football Forum

Tomorrow night, Titans vs Wendron Reserves - Predictions

Guest BenTheYeti

Guest BenTheYeti

Seeing as the banter in Trelawny Division 2 this season has been rather amusing, I think it's apt we have hear some predictions for tomorrow night's big match between the top 2 in the division

Will Titans stay unbeaten and put one hand on the trophy?
Can Wendron continue their recent run of excellent form and close the gap?

Seeing as the banter in Trelawny Division 2 this season has been rather amusing, I think it's apt we have hear some predictions for tomorrow night's big match between the top 2 in the division

Will Titans stay unbeaten and put one hand on the trophy?

Can Wendron continue their recent run of excellent form and close the gap?

2-1 titans

I will go for 3-0 to Titans, think they are 2 strong for wendron, however the wendron striker is by far the best player I've seen in the league, but i think Titans wide men will get a lot of joy against the wendron full backs, and the battle win the middle will be immense.

As far as I am concerned the ''Centre of the Park'' at Titans is much stronger than at Wendron (only based on playing against them) but football is a funny old game and you never know what will happen. Personally I would prefer to see Titans win; and If Marksy has anything to do with it his players will be up for the challenge.

Might see if I can get over to watch it actually.

Thought we dominated the first and wendron slightly better the second , rhino our keeper made it interesting when the ball bobbled past him with 20 to go but to be fair no real threat from wendron. Big side and well organised but so are we. Think it was always going to be quite tight but never felt we would lose this one after 5 mins. I know I'm biased but really didn't.