Cornwall Football Forum

Been collating this and using in the last couple of club programmes and using it this weekend in the Dunn Cup Semi Final programme and so therefore i though i would share with you all.

Last update 27/05/13 12:30pm

Percy Stephens Trophy (Trelawny League 1st Teams)

Winners West Cornwall

Arthur Pearce Cup (Trelawny League Reserve Teams)
Winners Gwinear Reserves

Dunn Cup (Division Prem Only)

Winners Illogan RBL Reserves

League Cup (Division 1 Only)

Winners Helston Athletic Reserves

Lockhart Cup (Division 2 Only)

Winners Wendron Utd Reserves

Russel Hall Cup (Division 3 Only)
Winners Chacewater Reserves

Jubilee Cup (Division 4 Only)
Winners Hayle 4ths

Barker Bowl Cup (Division 5 Only)

Winners Camborne Park

Good luck to all teams

Mark

Guest smashing pumpkin

Are the cups drawn every round or are they drawn once then just follow the pyramid through if u know what i mean. Cos in the lockhart cup i was told they will draw the semi once the last quater final has been played. So even tho it says on the fulltime website that its wendron v titans it mite not be so?

As far as I'm aware the draw for the Lockhart hasnt been done yet. There is a draw for each round. The layout on the Full time website is just for covenience to show which teams are through.

ONly when the 'lines' lead to the next round has the draw been done.

i.e http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=917140513&psSelectedDivision=0&psSelectedCompetition=749135732&psSelectedLeague=3983534

As far as I'm aware the draw for the Lockhart hasnt been done yet. There is a draw for each round. The layout on the Full time website is just for covenience to show which teams are through.

ONly when the 'lines' lead to the next round has the draw been done.

i.e http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=917140513&psSelectedDivision=0&psSelectedCompetition=749135732&psSelectedLeague=3983534

Compared to :

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=917140513&psSelectedDivision=0&psSelectedCompetition=492174362&psSelectedLeague=3983534

Guest BenTheYeti

So the Lockhart Cup stands like this

Quarter Final
St Ives Reserves vs Culdrose Reserves

Semi Final
St Ives/Culdrose vs Titans vs Wendron Reserves vs Falmouth Reserves

I'm assuming the draw will be done when the St Ives vs Culdrose match has been completed.. not that a date has been set yet!

Guest BenTheYeti

Lockhart cup

Q/F St Ives V Culdrose is now Thursday 9th May

Bit of a strange one.. neither team have a game on Saturday 4th May and St Ives first team aren't at home

Guest BenTheYeti

Aye I know mate, just thought he'd have seen that Saturday as a better date to play the game on, what with the prospect of Extra Time and Penalties. Plus, I'm sure your lads would prefer coming down on a Saturday afternoon rather than a Thursday night!

Guest BenTheYeti

So the Lockhart Cup stands like this

Quarter Final

St Ives Reserves vs Culdrose Reserves

Semi Final

St Ives/Culdrose vs Titans vs Wendron Reserves vs Falmouth Reserves

I'm assuming the draw will be done when the St Ives vs Culdrose match has been completed.. not that a date has been set yet!

Just been perusing the full time website, and I see that "Titans vs Wendron Reserves" in the semi final has been given a venue and a date

Does this mean that game is now officially one of the two semi finals?

Guest BenTheYeti

Ben I'm pretty sure that the winner of our tie is due to play Falmouth anyway.

Well that's what we originally thought, but then the above postings suggested that the draw hadn't taken place and it was only a guide.

The only reason I'm interested is so I know when I might need a night off work!

Ben I'm pretty sure that the winner of our tie is due to play Falmouth anyway.

Well that's what we originally thought, but then the above postings suggested that the draw hadn't taken place and it was only a guide.

The only reason I'm interested is so I know when I might need a night off work!

Looks like the draw has been made for the Lockhart Cup - the magic 'lines' have appeared to the Wendron v Titans semi Final.

Yes asterix we understand that but if u go into the league tables and click on cups it says Illogan park paynters lane yet if u go on Camborne park vs helston league cup it says oxland park Illogan so why would it say that if there both at oxland park ?? And our manager and secuatary have been informed its at Illogan park not oxland park ?