Cornwall Football Forum

Catch A match today!!

you really are a **** and a sore looser. ..center mid was our skipper phil best player on the pitch...played all season played last Saturday came on as sub in first game as was late from work. ..you were not even their today so how the **** do you know. Dads team lost fair and square beaten by the better team with all third team players...check out the team sheet on website and check their stats to see which team they have played for. ..they lost. ...get over it

And let's be honest. Poor show that the referee appointments only had one official today for a semi final. Teams pay in to the FA for referees appointment officer salary and they can get 3 for a semi. Poor show by them.

Doggie, don't bite, BGG wasn't even at the game. And who cares who you play, it is the manager's decision who plays as long as it is in the line with the rules of the league or cup. Every team makes changes, whoever is in goal shouldn't be excluded from thinking their position is safe, didnt Di Canio sub his keeper at Swindon after 30mins?

All Helston sides have had a great season, shame your firsts can't be promoted, can they? Too good for Div 1 West and when you look at some clubs in Prem, they can more than hold their own. 2nds look set for promotion, shame about losing Bash. And you guys are looking strong too. Helston can be proud of their achievements as a club this season.

thanks mate...aint biting just putting bgg straight on the facts...we had all third team players playing today, no one from second team etc. Dan loomes played in goal for us today. ..started season with second team and rest of season been with thirds. Thanks for comments been a great season for the club...first team will only get promoted if Go dolphins ground does not meet tequired standard but I believe they are working on it to make sure it does. Second team still looking good for promotion and third team need a couple of other teams to drop points and try and keep winning ourselves

Doggie, don't bite, BGG wasn't even at the game. And who cares who you play, it is the manager's decision who plays as long as it is in the line with the rules of the league or cup. Every team makes changes, whoever is in goal shouldn't be excluded from thinking their position is safe, didnt Di Canio sub his keeper at Swindon after 30mins?

All Helston sides have had a great season, shame your firsts can't be promoted, can they? Too good for Div 1 West and when you look at some clubs in Prem, they can more than hold their own. 2nds look set for promotion, shame about losing Bash. And you guys are looking strong too. Helston can be proud of their achievements as a club this season.

Guest BenTheYeti

Dobbie just gotta at before this gets outta hand it is not me Daniel Birch Hayle 4th team goalkeeper as like u just stated I wasent there as like u I was in our own battle of Britton 1st vs 2nds in our league cup semi-final witch we won 2-1 it is infact a marizion person making these comments.

As this is allegedly the third time another person has posted derogatory remarks about other players and teams in as many weeks, may I make two suggestions if this is indeed the case;

Name and shame the player in question

Change your password

Lookin know,I posted a.... What was meant a,joke comment about clean sheets and rapport. However I would like to say that the helston marathon game today was well revved except of a very dubious penalty call. I as the.abrasion keeper would like to,say a thanks to the various ppl who praised me today however I was a little disappointed with myself on.some occasions. That said the game was tighter than a nuns fanny and a defensive error and a slip by myself led.to a sloppy goal that said helston had the game controlled as our midfield and.strikers were left at marazion it seems. I really hope helston win the cup literally because there one of only 2 true footballing sides in the.league. No disrespect to camborne... It's the league or nothing for.the.maz reserves and I just. Say I hope the 2 footballing sides go up. I have a new found respect got helston and the work there doing..and hopefully let's.renew this rivalry next year in.div 4 all the best helston....... I'm trying to type this.on my phone so there is bound to,be loaded of compelling mistakes in crammed which I can only apologise

Having been present at all three games, I can say that the Helston team that played in the semi final was the same as the previous game except the keeper. No one at Marazion have a problem with the line up or final score. We all try and play within the rules and if players are signed you can play a different keeper every game.

Lookin know,I posted a.... What was meant a,joke comment about clean sheets and rapport. However I would like to say that the helston marathon game today was well revved except of a very dubious penalty call. I as the.abrasion keeper would like to,say a thanks to the various ppl who praised me today however I was a little disappointed with myself on.some occasions. That said the game was tighter than a nuns fanny and a defensive error and a slip by myself led.to a sloppy goal that said helston had the game controlled as our midfield and.strikers were left at marazion it seems. I really hope helston win the cup literally because there one of only 2 true footballing sides in the.league. No disrespect to camborne... It's the league or nothing for.the.maz reserves and I just. Say I hope the 2 footballing sides go up. I have a new found respect got helston and the work there doing..and hopefully let's.renew this rivalry next year in.div 4 all the best helston....... I'm trying to type this.on my phone so there is bound to,be loaded of compelling mistakes in crammed which I can only apologise

underdog tag suits us, im sure helston know we,ll give them a great game and i do agree with you on some points but in my opinion when comes to cup final looking pretty means nothing all about winning

sorry about that awful spelling on that post last night did it on my mobile i.e. auto correction on words, anyway... I will hopefully get the time of work to watch the game as i think it will be a really good game, if helston play like they have against marazion for the last 3 games its gonna be a no brainer. with there number 8 9 and 10 playing like they have, id bet you they would be beating most div 2/3 teams... i think it was there number 10 who scored a goal at marazion last week was in contention for GOTS... GL to Helston and Camborne, helston to win 3-1 in final for me