Grasso

Norfolk

Gwinear scorers

Richards

Britton

Fair play to Gwinear for coming bk from 2-0 dwn to take to extra time

Park to play winners of Marazion vs Helston which is being played on Sunday

St Day 6 - 1 Stithians

Congrats to St Day performed well and you could tell they wanted to bounce back with the win. Sadly with the poor fixture planning - 4 weeks without a game didn't help my lads. Slightly off the pace.

Just wish someone could explain why no games for so long and then play 4 games in 8days in May.... Strange...

Next game - Lizard away at 6.15 Kick Off. Trek that is.. lol

Yes mr soccer follower and liam eddy played with dan stidwell to get last nights result out of their minds before big game saturday. Also I see last night the chacewater semi final had one official and yet tonight gwinear v camborne had 3. Any reasoning for that. Same with sunday jubilee cup 3 officials barker bowl 1 official

div 1

trevenson 1 westcornwall 1

both goals in last 10minutes west cornwall a good bunch who knock the ball around well.shame to see them slip away in title race trevenson 7points from last 3games and pulling away from relegation zone goodluck to westcornwall for rest of season.

trevenson scorer i havent eat since 1 oclock im knackerd tbag kictchen... :thumbsup:

Guest BenTheYeti

halestown 3 perranporth 1 T1

awful conditions at st ives with the wind blowing a hooly.Nevertheless halestown worked harder pressed higher and generally outplayed us.Well done

Nothing but a light breeze in these parts that!

div 5

St.Erme 4-7 Helston (HT 3-4)

Cant really comment much on the game as i only got there with 25 minutes to go with the score at 5-3 to Helston!!! Missed a thriller!!? Was surprised to see Liam and Stids etc playing after 120 minutes in the senior cup final last night!!! Howling wind blowing towards the clubhouse second half which Helston took full advantage of and one of their lads hit a worldy off the underside of the bar for the 6th past our stand in keeper Dave Hill. Great effort from the lads considering we had four of our normal starters missing tonight!!

Yes mr soccer follower and liam eddy played with dan stidwell to get last nights result out of their minds before big game saturday. Also I see last night the chacewater semi final had one official and yet tonight gwinear v camborne had 3. Any reasoning for that. Same with sunday jubilee cup 3 officials barker bowl 1 official

Don't know why Biggreengiant but it's always a problem at this time of the season with so many other matches having to be covered.I guess that there are more officials available on a Sunday too.

div 5

Cant really comment much on the game as i only got there with 25 minutes to go with the score at 5-3 to Helston!!! Missed a thriller!!? Was surprised to see Liam and Stids etc playing after 120 minutes in the senior cup final last night!!! Howling wind blowing towards the clubhouse second half which Helston took full advantage of and one of their lads hit a worldy off the underside of the bar for the 6th past our stand in keeper Dave Hill. Great effort from the lads considering we had four of our normal starters missing tonight!!

25 minutes and still found the net mate. decent helston team aswell stronger than usual! guess way it goes great effort from st erme camborne park vs st erme next week gutted cant play, hope we keep you out again rappo

think should mention that not only was it that only 25 minutes played and he still scored but scored within 2 minutes of coming on!

div 5

25 minutes and still found the net mate. decent helston team aswell stronger than usual! guess way it goes great effort from st erme camborne park vs st erme next week gutted cant play, hope we keep you out again rappo

think should mention that not only was it that only 25 minutes played and he still scored but scored within 2 minutes of coming on!

div 5

class act in front of goal, no doubts gutted missing the challenge next week oh well hopefully rappo doesnt score

Thanks gents, thats the only time i touched the ball though!!! :( Sorry you wont be there next week mate, still think that 0-0 we had at your place was the best game ive played in this season! If its anywhere near that standard of football be a decent game :thumbsup: It would be a shame if someone misses out because all the top 4 teams deserve to be playing at a much higher level :clapper:

Div 1

Newlyn NA 4 v 3 Helston

Evenly contested game, as the score line suggests. Two sloppy defensive mistakes and a toe-poke prod from a long throw handed a 3 nil lead to Helston at half time. Within a couple of minutes of the second half start, a most comical mishap handed a lifeline to Newlyn (standard back pass that bobbled over the keepers foot as he thought he was going to launch it into next week, to creep over the goal line). That brought some confidence back, and Newlyn stepped up to the mark to play some neat football (on a testing pitch)! Three more goals followed to overhaul the halftime deficit and earn a good win for the home team.

Thanks gents, thats the only time i touched the ball though!!! :( Sorry you wont be there next week mate, still think that 0-0 we had at your place was the best game ive played in this season! If its anywhere near that standard of football be a decent game :thumbsup: It would be a shame if someone misses out because all the top 4 teams deserve to be playing at a much higher level :clapper:

yhh bit gutted, and yeah was great game which people wouldnt imagine, the saying everything but a goal couldnt be more true, hopefully pete be outfield this time around, and yeah both teams wanna get down n play so should be good, sure be cracker and yes 5 and on day newquay too 6 teams who are all title challengers on there day

Yeah we will give anyone a game Dan, but we are mostly old men!!! I just think the top four are a cut above the rest. All four teams have scored over a 100 goals this season where we have scored 71 and conceded 50! Think Marazion will win it as I've said to dad all along mate but been really impressed with the other three as well along with a couple of great young teams in Newquay and Mabe who will only get better. Great advert for div 5!!!

dan dont borrow your dads gloves for sunday ,i know what he was like in goal ha ha ,good luck for sunday and hopefully we will be there [if natasha s back in time] to support the boys i am glad you have stuck at it [at hayle] and from what i have seen you are enjoying your football again and you are as passionate about the game again [probably got that from your mum sorry paul ] hopefully the season will end well for the 4ths but what happens you have done hayle proud

Guest BenTheYeti

Nothing sinister or otherwise intended with this, just purely curious..

If Marazion Reserves can't go up, what is likely to become of their team that has done so well this season? Would they all stick around for another season in division 5, where they are unlikely to be fully tested on a weekly basis..

question to ask. ..obviously marazion res want the first team to go up so they in turn can go up...then why last saturday did the they let the first team travel to Lizard with 9 men resulting in a defeat while the res had four on the bench?

The thing is mark if marazion team in division 4 don't go up (which after last 3 results probably won't now) then dads side can't go up anyway even if they win the league.

question to ask. ..obviously marazion res want the first team to go up so they in turn can go up...then why last saturday did the they let the first team travel to Lizard with 9 men resulting in a defeat while the res had four on the bench?

The thing is mark if marazion team in division 4 don't go up (which after last 3 results probably won't now) then dads side can't go up anyway even if they win the league.

Dobbie, we only had 2 on the bench, one of which wasn't meant to be there as he was working but got away at the last minute. As Biggreengiant said, our manager and his assistant hardly count as subs, takes them 20 mins to get their boots on. As far as I'm aware the firsts had 11 against Lizard. Hope this clarifies matters.

dont get defensive...I was mearly asking the question. ..I said about the four on the bench as when I gave the ref our subs names there was four subs names in the book for Marazion. ..you have explained that fair enough...as for going away with nine players that is what one of marazions players told when chatting after the game

Who were the four on the bench then dobbie? The manager at 56 my dad who is joint manager at 52 one player who was on the bench and one who was due to work but left work at 2.15. You seem to knoW a lot about marazion. Who said the first team went away with 9 as they had 11 players.

fair play to them takes me even longer than 20 minutes to get mine on!! see you tomorrow

Dobbie, we only had 2 on the bench, one of which wasn't meant to be there as he was working but got away at the last minute. As Biggreengiant said, our manager and his assistant hardly count as subs, takes them 20 mins to get their boots on. As far as I'm aware the firsts had 11 against Lizard. Hope this clarifies matters.

as said before only ones getting really annoyed in this whole situation is players of marazion, 2nd team be frustrated if all their hard work and great performance and in my opinion being the best side in the league counts for nothing at end as gotta do another season dunno if lot them will wanna do that in no offence be a lot weaker div 5 next season! which most will agree

also i dunno if marazion 1st who came up last season were given there chance and having survived and done really well in div 4 will be willing swap, ?? surely the 1st team management gonna have something say about that

2nds deserve be in div 4 but so do 1sts, its long summer and never know both may get promoted

fair play to them takes me even longer than 20 minutes to get mine on!! see you tomorrow

Dobbie wasn't getting defensive mate just thought I'd clarify things....looking forward to the game tomorrow, hopefully it will be as competitive as the last two.

Stokefan, everything is fine at Zion, we know wots happening next year and we're all good with it, we just like keeping it in house for now ;)

Dobbie wasn't getting defensive mate just thought I'd clarify things....looking forward to the game tomorrow, hopefully it will be as competitive as the last two.

Stokefan, everything is fine at Zion, we know wots happening next year and we're all good with it, we just like keeping it in house for now ;)

tbh i dont really care, but just meant if i was first team player i wouldnt be happy swapping teams as bgg implied

Stokefan, everything is fine at Zion, we know wots happening next year and we're all good with it, we just like keeping it in house for now ;) tbh i dont really care, but just meant if i was first team player i wouldnt be happy swapping teams as bgg implied

You don't care....? You comment on every post relating to Marazion.....we all thought you were stalking us....!!!!

bluenose my defensive remark was aimed a bgg not you mate...yeah hopefully tomorrow will be as good as last two matches....as long as all the boys stay off the beer tonight!

Dobbie, we only had 2 on the bench, one of which wasn't meant to be there as he was working but got away at the last minute. As Biggreengiant said, our manager and his assistant hardly count as subs, takes them 20 mins to get their boots on. As far as I'm aware the firsts had 11 against Lizard. Hope this clarifies matters. Dobbie wasn't getting defensive mate just thought I'd clarify things....looking forward to the game tomorrow, hopefully it will be as competitive as the last two.