ECPL Fixtures Wednesday 17th April

ECPL Fixtures Wednesday 17th April

Premier Division

Elburton Villa 2 Plymouth Parkway 3

Saltash United 3 Lanreath 3

Division One

Edgcumbe 1 Polperro 3

St Stephen 1 Roche 4

What happened to saltash last night? One week running around beating the champions to be (not that I think they deserve it) and the next drawing to lanreath at home!!! They must of not done there usual midweek thing and bring 1st teamers in to try win them the game, totally underestimated a very poor lanreath team and have now probably lost them 2nd place

Yep we'll see how it goes but worth trying this - ECPL results threads have wavered off the header subject too much lately. Complaints, and criticism received. Match reports, scorers and comments on the match will be fine. If going to make a subsidiary comment - best to start a new thread.

Everyone's help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave Deacon

:c: .

Yep we'll see how it goes but worth trying this - ECPL results threads have wavered off the header subject too much lately. Complaints, and criticism received. Match reports, scorers and comments on the match will be fine. If going to make a subsidiary comment - best to start a new thread.

Thanks

Dave Deacon

Aah, so Frank de Bouff's comment does that then???

Can't see any mention of goalscore or goalscorer's on his post?

Thanks

Dave Deacon

Aah, so Frank de Bouff's comment does that then???

Can't see any mention of goalscore or goalscorer's on his post?

Good spot - thanks for the help :yahoo:

And 'omg's comments about Parkway have been a; Match Report, Scorer or a comment about the game have they Dave? If you're going to enforce rules, then do so correctly.

It's a comment on the game and so haven't got a problem with it. And no personal attack like I've just deleted in your post!

Sorry Sparky 4 I wasn't at the game so have no thoughts!

May I wish Parkway congratulations on all but securing the title though.... John Cole said at the AGM he felt this would be their year for it and he wasn't wrong.... Well done!

As a hardworking member of the Elburton set up, your east cornwall side will get a bad name if this guy continues to take the reigns.

What a load of rubbish I'm reading...... Ben Washam right man for the job players that he will get in next season will make them a very strong outfit next season.. I'm sure the club will back him and keep him considering what he has done for the club

I was at the game and have to say that both benches were furious with refereeing decisions that should of resulted in about 4 sendings off. People forget it's a local derby, 1 team trying to win the league and the other trying to stay in it. Words exchanged in the dugouts happen at every game every Saturday all over the country. Ben gets stick (mostly by people who do not know him off the pitch) because of the way he played. He played to win and was successful doing so and I'm sure given the backing he'll be as successful as a manager.

Ben you were always a winner on and off the pitch and a great leader that would do anything for anyone. Mate you were a top player for me threw the good times and the bad, Always said to you, dont change what you think is right and dont listen to people that just want to knock you.If you so called football people new this lad you would take his attitude in any club.Mate people always knock a winner and you like me no that. Hope the club stand buy you and give you the chance you deserve and get the side you want in next season. people that come on here and not use there real name Ben aint worth listening to. All the best to all at Elburton 2nd team.Darren Raven

Ben you were always a winner on and off the pitch and a great leader that would do anything for anyone. Mate you were a top player for me threw the good times and the bad, Always said to you, dont change what you think is right and dont listen to people that just want to knock you.If you so called football people new this lad you would take his attitude in any club.Mate people always knock a winner and you like me no that. Hope the club stand buy you and give you the chance you deserve and get the side you want in next season. people that come on here and not use there real name Ben aint worth listening to. All the best to all at Elburton 2nd team.Darren Raven

This almost brought a tear to my eye.

If he is not on your team, he is a complete night mare for 90 minutes, be it playing and now by the sounds of it managing. He loves to win, but like I say for 90 minutes if he's not on your side, he will get under your skin and do your head in.... After the game and away from the pitch, he is a good lad and will yap to anyone. Good luck Ben love shafts

Totally agree Shafts. Doesn't matter whether Ben is playing football, snap or snakes & ladders he wants to win. In many ways I feel football has gone soft. Nothing wrong with a big bust up during the game then a friendly handshake and beers shared afterwards.