Cornwall Football Forum

Camelford v Falmouth Town Wednesday 17th April

can anyone supply match details (lineups/scorers) for inclusion for Saturday programme? Thankyou

All I have is 6-3 score and Home scorers Mark Gusterson hattrick(inc 2 Pens)-Kyle Flew 2

Camelford team as follows: Josh Colwill, Liam Sandercock, Dan Balsdon, Martin Haynes, Patrick Rushton, Andy Boxall, Josh Insley, Kevin Murt, Ryan Pooley, Mark Gusterson, Kyle Flew. Sub: Billy Hopcroft.

Other scorer for Camelford was Andy Boxall.

Thanks

This was the first Camelford victory over Falmouth in the SWPL

Falmouth

J Chapman'B'-J.Webb©-A.Moyses(M.Vaggello)-D.Richardson'B'-S.Floyd/Norris-D.Friend-M.Hollands-T.whipp=R.Warne-G.Squires-D.Vincent

Unused subs E.fearn-B.Wheeler

scoring 1-0,2-0,2-1 D.Richardson,3-1 ht.3-2 G.Squires-4-2,5-2P,5-3 R.Warne,6-3P

Att 45est referee Luke Maslen

Thanks

This was the first Camelford victory over Falmouth in the SWPL

Falmouth

J Chapman'B'-J.Webb©-A.Moyses(M.Vaggello)-D.Richardson'B'-S.Floyd/Norris-D.Friend-M.Hollands-T.whipp=R.Warne-G.Squires-D.Vincent

Unused subs E.fearn-B.Wheeler

scoring 1-0,2-0,2-1 D.Richardson,3-1 ht.3-2 G.Squires-4-2,5-2P,5-3 R.Warne,6-3P

Att 45est referee Luke Maslen

There were 5 either former or current Probus players in the Falmouth starting team. Aaron Moyses and Dan Vincent are still at Probus and Jason Chapman, Tom Whipp and Steven Floyd-Norris have all played previously. They could/would have been more had Liam Cope not been carrying a hamstring injury. I was also asked to help out due to a lack of numbers, but unfortunately I haven't fully recovered from breaking my ribs yet - although I would have loved to have taken part!

Steven Floyd-Norris was the Probus manager at the start of the season, but resigned when he got offered the chance to step-up and play for Falmouth.

Dont think he will be going up the road as you put it leeds...i have heard from a current memeber of the newquay playing staff that Jason chapman has agreed to join newquay next season in a lucrative deal after turning them down on more than one occasion already this season.